Do you want to adjust the photo background on your Windows 11 computer without any software or online tool? If that’s the case then this post is for you. This post will show you how to blur a photo background on Windows 11 with a few steps.
Meanwhile, Microsoft added a cool new feature to the Photo app! It’s called Background Blur, and it’s kind of like the Portrait mode you might have seen on iPhones and Android phones.
Here’s the best part: The Photos app does all the work for you! It automatically identifies the background in your photo and blurs it, so your subject really pops. And if it misses a spot, no worries! You can easily tweak the blurred area to make your photos look even better.
Furthermore, Microsoft has begun releasing an update for Windows Photos that brings some awesome new features like Background Blur, a Search function, and support for Motion photos, among other improvements.
To get in on the fun and use these fantastic new features, make sure you have Photos app version 2023.11090.13001.0 or a newer one installed. Typically, the app updates automatically through Windows Update, so you won’t have to worry about missing out on these exciting additions.
How to Blur Photo Background in Windows 11 Via Photos App
Make your photos stand out with the Background Blur tool in Microsoft’s Photos App. It’s super easy to use and gives your pictures that professional touch. To give your picture that beautiful blurred background effect, simply follow these steps:
1. Open the photo using the Photos app.
2. After that, click on the Edit image icon next to the Rotate icon.
3. Next, just tap the Background Blur icon right there on the toolbar.
4. Adjust the Blur intensity and then click Apply.
5. If you want to manually adjust the blur background then enable the Selection brush tool and choose the Brush size and brush softness.
6. Once you’ve added the effects, go ahead and click Save as copy to keep the changed picture as a brand new image.
7. Type the photo name, select file destination, and then click Save.
That’s all. These were the steps to blur the photo background in Windows 11 using the Photo app. Blurry photos can be really handy for lots of folks when it comes to editing pictures. You might want to blur out some details, draw attention to a specific part of the picture, or even create a cool depth-of-field effect. Bloggers, in particular, love using this trick to make their photos pop and look amazing.