When it comes to customization the Telegram app is at the top of the list. In this Telegram tutorial, we’d like to show you how to change the Telegram app icon on Android and iPhone devices.
One of Telegram’s major appeals, in addition to its privacy and security features, is its customization potential. You may totally alter the Telegram experience on your Android or iPhone by selecting the appropriate parameters.
Telegram, which competes with WhatsApp and Signal, has given the app customization and privacy plugins. You may alter the app’s theme, app icons, text size, background image, and more.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Modify the Telegram Icon on an Android
Conversely, the Android OS has long been renowned for its customizability. You may apply various effects to the main menu, modify the themes and icons, and use many other gimmicks.
This is why no one was surprised by the function of altering the icon, which may be specifically for Android users. However, adhere to the following guidelines to modify the icon:
1. Open the Telegram app on your Android device.
2. Tap the hamburger menu at the top left-hand corner and select Settings.
3. Under the Settings menu, select Chat Settings.
4. Scroll down and under the App Icon, you’ll see 6 different Telegram app icons. 3 of them are free but unfortunately, the other 3 are premium.
5. Select any of them and the Telegram app icon will immediately change on your Android device.
How to Change the Telegram App Icon on iPhone
iOS has never been very good at customization. Apple could have given consumers some limited customization options for the operating system’s design, but major alterations were still not available. It was prohibited to alter anything, not even the desktop or the icons’ design.
Then the designers started letting users select their own icons to somewhat alter the OS’s aesthetic.
- Open the Telegram app on your iPhone
- Tap Settings at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Tap Appearance.
- Under the APP ICON, choose your favorite Telegram icon and tap OK.
That’s it. These were the steps to change the Telegram app icon on Android devices. You have 6 different app icons, 3 of them are free but the other 3 are premium.