If you’ve recently purchased a new pair of Beats Studio Buds, you’ll want to listen to them straight immediately. Unfortunately, buying new earbuds or headphones necessitates starting again with the pairing procedure. Connecting Beats is, fortunately, a simple and uncomplicated process. They function similarly to other wireless earbuds and headphones, and they may be connected in the same way as any other wireless device. In this guide, you’ll learn the process of how to connect Beats Studio Buds to a laptop in Windows 10 or Windows 11.
As you all know that pairing a wireless earbud to a phone or a laptop is quite similar. But at the same time, each of these buds has a different pairing mode which makes the connecting process tricky.
Meanwhile, great sound begins with a perfect fit, as stated on the Beats Studio Buds package. Most users should be able to get a good seal with the three sizes of silicone ear tips provided by Beats. Because the earbuds are under 5g and hardly poke out of the ear, they stay comfortably in place even during vigorous exercises.
The music playing is controlled via a clickable button on either earpiece, which also regulates volume. It’s a lot more dependable than other true wireless earbuds’ touch controls. The Studio Buds also lack automatic ear identification, thus media playback continues even if one or both earpieces are removed. The ANC and transparency modes may be switched between using the earbuds, the iOS Settings app or the Android Beats app. Transparency mode allows you to hear what’s going on around you as if you weren’t wearing any headphones at all.
For certain goods, Apple continues to switch back and forth between USB-C and lightning ports. The case charges through USB-C since these earbuds are aimed at a wider audience outside of the Apple ecosystem. The case does not enable wireless charging, unlike newer AirPods versions. For more visit soundguys.com.
- The custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Control your sound with two distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency mode
- Three soft ear tip sizes for a stable and comfortable fit while ensuring an optimal acoustic seal
- Up to 8 hours of listening time1 (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
- Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- High-quality call performance and voice assistant interaction via built-in microphones
- IPX4-rated sweat and water-resistant wireless earbuds
How to Connect Beats Studio Buds to a Laptop in Windows 11 & 10
To connect and pair your Beats Studio Buds to a laptop in Windows 11 or Windows 10, follow the below steps.
On Windows 10:
- Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
- Click Devices.
- Select Bluetooth & other devices from the left pane and then turn on Bluetooth.
- Once the Bluetooth is turned on, click Add Bluetooth or other device.
On Windows 11:
- Press Windows key + I to open Settings directly.
- Select Bluetooth & devices from the left-hand side pane.
- Enable Bluetooth and then click + Add device.
Step 2. Select Bluetooth.
Step 3. After you’ve turned on Bluetooth, you’ll need to put your Beats Studio Buds into pairing mode. Open your Beats earbuds case and keep the buds inside. Now, press and hold the pairing button until the case light flashes, then release the button.
Step 4. Now you must wait for your Windows 11/10 laptop to search for accessible devices, after which you must choose your Beats Studio Buds from the list.
Step 5. Now, you have successfully paired your Beats Studio Buds to your Windows 11 or 10 laptop.
That’s it. These were the steps to pair and connect Beats Studio Buds to a laptop in Windows 10 and Windows 11.