Do you want to pair your Samsung Galaxy Buds with your Vivo phone? If yes then in its guide, you’ll learn how to connect Samsung Buds to the Vivo phone.
As you all know that Samsung also makes some wonderful earbuds as well. Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro is the latest buds from Samsung.
The new Galaxy Buds 2 Pro truly wireless earbuds from Samsung have been unveiled at Unpacked 2022. They provide end-to-end 24-bit high-resolution audio playback for the first time (without downsampling, but with restrictions) and enhancements to the design, active noise canceling, and connection.
Before they were officially released, we got a chance to test out the new earphones. Read on to learn about our initial thoughts.
Retail pricing for the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro will start at £219 ($230). Although we tried it for less, the UK pricing is in line with the previous Galaxy Buds Pro’s launch price, and it’s refreshing to see a company defy the current trend of growing expenses and higher prices for once. It’s also in Samsung’s favor because you get additional features and better specifications for the same price. For more information visit here.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Connect Samsung Buds to Vivo Phone
1. Put your Galaxy buds in pairing mode. Simply put the earbuds inside and keep open the case.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap and hold on to the Bluetooth option to it to expand the Bluetooth menu.
3. Enable Bluetooth.
4. Under the Available devices, tap on your Galaxy Buds model to connect.
5. Now, you’ve successfully paired your Samsung Buds to your Vivo phone.
How to Unpair and Disconnect Galaxy Earbuds from Vivo Phone
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap and hold on to the Bluetooth option to it to expand the Bluetooth menu.
- Tap on the arrow button next to the Galaxy Buds.
- Here, either select Unpair or select Disconnect.
That’s it. These were the steps to connect Samsung Buds to a Vivo phone.