Do you want to add custom stickers to your photos on a Galaxy phone? This post will teach you how to create custom stickers on Samsung Gallery on One UI 5.0 based on Android 13.
These days, we prefer stickers to express our feelings rather than writing since the actions that the stickers sometimes depict are the same as our own and appear quite natural. But occasionally, it might be really challenging to find the right stickers, therefore Samsung offers a solution. Samsung’s newest One UI, version 5.0, now lets Galaxy users design their own stickers using photos.
You can now make your own sticker pack from photographs, so you don’t need to search for a sticker of anything you already possess. Take a shot with a Samsung camera, and it will be turned into a sticker. You won’t need to make the same sticker again once you’ve created it because it has already been preserved.
How to Create Custom Stickers on Samsung Gallery (One UI 5.0)
Here’s how to make custom stickers on Galaxy phones:
1. Open the Gallery app and find the photo to which you want to add your own sticker.
2. Tap the edit button at the bottom of the photo.
3. Tap the smiley icon and select Stickers.
4. Now, tap the Gallery icon and tap Create sticker. If you’ve already created one before, tap the + icon.
5. Go to any album and find the photo in which you want to create a sticker.
6. Here are two options: Shape and free-form.
- Free form: With this option, you may choose as much area as you want by forming whatever shape you desire. There are three alternatives for this feature.
- Snap to shape.
- Select manually.
- Shape: You can choose from a variety of forms such as a circle, square, triangle, heart, and star.
7. We recommend using the Snap to shape feature. Once you’ve selected the target area tap Next.
8. You can add a border to the sticker if you wish. There are options for changing the color and tweaking the thickness of the border. Tap Done.
9. Finally, place your sticker on your photo. Tap Save to finish.
When you tap the My Stickers icon, you can now see all of your created stickers and utilize them in other apps.
To delete a sticker, go to My Sticker and select it by touching and holding it. Select Delete.
That’s it. This is how you can create custom stickers on Samsung Gallery on One UI 5.0 based on Android 13.