Do you want to put any custom text or name on your PC or laptop taskbar? This post will walk you through how to display text or computer name on Windows 11 taskbar.
You can always change the way Windows looks and feels on your computer. For instance, you may place the name of your choosing right next to the digital clock in the Windows Taskbar.
The taskbar often includes icons for all of the most frequently used programs or websites as well as the number of programs that are currently open. However, if there is something that Windows enables you to accomplish, you may alter the appearance of your desktop to make it more pleasant for you to use and more distinctive.
How to Display Computer Name on Taskbar in Windows 11
The younger group may find the ideas particularly interesting. You may personalize the alphabets that display in the taskbar after the time numerals by using this entertaining trick. If you’d like, add your name!
1. Open the Control Panel on your computer. Read this post to know how to open Control Panel in Windows 11:
2. Select Region.
3. Click on the Formats tab and select Additional settings.
4. Go to the Time tab. Make sure the Short time and Long time is set to “h:mm tt” and “h:mm:ss tt” respectively.
5. Now, on the AM symbol and PM symbol fields, type your name or your computer name.
6. Once finished, click Apply and OK.
As you can see in the screenshot below, we have successfully set a name on Windows 11 taskbar.
If you do not like the modifications, you can either manually convert it back to AM and PM or just click the reset option to return it to its original settings.
That’s all. These were the steps to add or display text, name, or your computer name on Windows 11 taskbar.