You can also use the macOS Ventura VMDK file to run macOS 13 on VirtualBox or VMware. In this guide, we’ll provide you with the link to download the macOS Ventura VMDK file.
Meanwhile, Apple unveiled macOS Ventura, the latest version of its desktop operating system, at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference. This autumn, MacOS Ventura, also known as macOS 13, will be launched, bringing a bevy of new features to desktops and laptops. (Normally, macOS upgrades are published in September.) In addition to improvements to Messages, Safari, the Mail app, and Continuity, there’s a brand-new multitasking tool called Stage Manager.
A new version of macOS will prevent a new wave of Macs from running Apple’s current desktop operating system. For example, the new macOS Ventura update will not be available for the 2015 MacBook Pro.
Because it was one of the last laptops to have a classic scissor-switch keyboard before Apple replaced it with the much-maligned butterfly keyboard, this laptop quickly became a fan favorite. Fortunately, Apple has already revived this classic keyboard design, so there are several superb Apple Silicon-powered replacements available for anyone still using the 2015 laptop.
Macs that are compatible with Ventura
- iMac (2017 and later)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Pro (2019 and later)
- Mac Mini (2018 and later)
- Mac Studio (2022)
- MacBook Pro (2017 and later)
- MacBook Air (2018 and later)
- MacBook (2017 and later)
macOS Ventura Features
- Weather for the Mac
- Clock for the Mac: an app that displays world time and manages alarms, stopwatches, and timers
- Stage Manager, a new tool for organizing windows on the desktop
- Improvements to search, email organization, and formatting in Mail
- Richer search results in Spotlight
- A new version of Safari which includes Shared Tab Groups and Passkeys, a technology for passwordless account management
- Updates to Messages, which allow to edit and unsend recent iMessages
- Handoff for FaceTime: the ability to transfer an ongoing call between multiple Apple devices
- New features for videoconferencing, including the ability to wirelessly use an iPhone as a webcam
- System Preferences was given a complete overhaul, it’s now renamed to System Settings, and in the design of the iOS and iPadOS Settings
- iCloud Shared Photo Library which allows multiple people (members of iCloud Family Sharing) to add, edit, and delete photos in the same photo library
- Redesigned Game Center dashboard
- Freeform, a productivity app like a whiteboard for real-time collaboration
- Support for routes with multiple stops in Maps
- Updated design for Siri
Download macOS Ventura VMDK File
The macOS Ventura VMDK file may also be used to run macOS Ventura in Virtualbox or to install macOS Ventura in VMware. These are mostly virtualization software that may be run on any system and then the operating system of your choice.
VMDK file (Virtual Machine Disk File)
The VMware Virtual Machine Disk File (VMDK) is a virtual machine (VM) file format standard. A file that begins with a. A virtual machine with the VMDK file extension is virtually full and self-contained.
VMDK, which was created by VMware but is now an open file format, competes with the Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive (VHD) disc format and is not directly compatible with it. To help with the conversion, third-party solutions like the VMDK to VHD Converter are available.
This post was all about how to download the macOS Ventura VMDK file.