Do you want to use Quick Share on your Windows computer but don’t know how to get it? Don’t worry this post will teach you how to get Quick Share on Windows 10/11 computer using the command prompt.
For Samsung users, there is good news. Samsung Quick Share is now available for usage on all Windows PCs, including Windows 10 and Windows 11.
This software formerly worked with Windows 10, and Windows 11, but only on Samsung laptops. Therefore, customers were unable to install it and use it on computers made by manufacturers other than Samsung. But starting today, you can use this software to exchange files rapidly between your Samsung phone and your Windows PC.
A function called Samsung Quick Share can be used to send files, links, or texts to other Galaxy smartphones. It closely resembles the Airdrop capability that Apple provides. However, only a few nations are fortunate enough to be able to buy the Galaxy Book as Samsung doesn’t sell them everywhere. The majority of consumers are compelled to utilize a third-party method in order to move their data between a Windows laptop and a Galaxy smartphone or tablet.
how to Get Quick Share on Windows 10/11 PC without Microsoft Store
So, here are the steps to download and install Quick Share on Windows 10/11 PC with CMD:
1. Open the Command prompt.
2. Enter the following commands into the Command Prompt window and press enter after that:
winget install "Quick Share"
3. Accept the application’s terms and conditions when requested. Wait for it to install after that. The amount of time it will take will be indicated by a blue progress bar, although at half a gigabyte, the application isn’t large and shouldn’t take long over a fast internet connection. Type Y and press enter.
4. Wait for the installation process.
5. When Quick Share is installed, a small pop-up notification will let you know. Select Launch to open the app.
6. Login with your Samsung account.
7. Finally, Quick Share is successfully installed on a Windows 10/11 computer.
Please maintain Windows OS and Bluetooth/Wi-Fi drivers up to date to ensure seamless use of features. There can be limitations on all or certain service functionalities, depending on the manufacturer and model.
The majority of Windows laptops ought to work with Quick Share, however, occasionally there can be hardware restrictions that prevent your laptop from supporting file sharing using Quick Share.
That’s it. This is how you can get and use Quick Share on your Windows 10/11 PC with CMD. It is far simpler to use Quick Share to transfer files between your laptop and Galaxy devices than any other third-party apps or just Telegram or WhatsApp.