In this article, we’ll guide you on how to find your number on iPhone smartphones.
There can be many reasons when you want to find your cell number on an iPhone device. Maybe, you’ve just opened a brand new phone line or probably you’ve just changed to a new SIM card and you and you might wonder, “How do I find my phone number?”.
Meanwhile, people simply don’t care about their phone number and doesn’t want to remember it. We rarely call ourselves. So, it’s easy to forget your own phone number.
These things usually happen when you open a new SIM number and you really want to find your phone number. Fortunately, there’s always a way to find your phone number assigned to your iPhone smartphones within the settings.
Thankfully, iPhone smartphones are running on iOS only unlike Android, where you can find your cell number with ease.
How to Find Your Number On iPhone?
The most common and easiest method of locating your phone number is through the Settings menu on your iPhone. After unlocking your phone, you should be on the home screen. You can find your phone number in this way. Just follow the steps below.
Method 1 of 2. In Settings
- Step 1. Tap on “Settings” on your home screen of iPhone.
- Step 2. Scroll down and tap on “Phone”.
- Step 3. After tapping on Phone, you will see phone number labeled as “My Number”.
Method 1 of 2. In the Contacts App
- Step 1. Tap on “Phone” app on your home screen of your iPhone.
- Step 2. After tapping the Phone app, tap on “Contacts” then you will see your phone number labeled as “My Number”.
Other Ways to Find Your Phone Number
if you still can’t find my phone number. Well, you still have a few other options to try.
- Enter a shortcode: Providers often have special shortcodes you can enter as easily as you’d call a phone number. While you’ll often find codes that provide information about your account balance, data usage or payment status, some providers have a code that will display your phone number on the screen.
- Call or text another phone: The other simple option is to call or text your family and friends and ask them the number that appears on their screen.
- Call your service provider. The last option is to call your service provider. Ask them to help you out on finding your phone number.
Related Searches: display phone number on iPhone, iPhone number check, how to show my number on iPhone contacts, how to find phone number on iPhone 8
So this tutorial was about how to find your number on iPhone and iOS devices and we provided the two different methods to find your phone number on iPhone and iOS devices. Meanwhile, if you know any other method, do share your methods with us in the comment section below.