In this tutorial, we are going to guide you on how to use two WhatsApp in one iPhone. WhatsApp has been one of the most powerful messaging apps over the years. WhatsApp is a cross-platform app that makes communication easier between iOS and Android users.
However, WhatsApp doesn’t support multi-account. But the matter gets worse when you’re using WhatsApp on iPhone. Unlike Android devices, iOS doesn’t have a built-in system for supporting dual Messenger. In the meantime, Android devices have a built-in system for using dual Messenger where you can use two separate accounts for the same app.
You Might Also Like: Top 10 Best YouTube Alternative Apps For iPhone and iPad
Here is the list that every Android manufacturer user for this feature:
- Samsung: Dual Messenger
- Huawei and Honor: App Twin
- Oppo: Clone Apps
- Asus: Twin apps
- Vivo: App clone
- Xiaomi (MIUI): Dual apps
The Advantages of Using Two WhatsApp In One Phone
Having two WhatsApp accounts can be more than useful. For example, one for your friends & family, and another for your colleagues at the office. in simple words, one WhatsApp account can be private like your families and friends and use the other WhatsApp account for business or for public use.
You May Also Like: Two Ways to Use Two WhatsApp in Samsung
What You Will Learn Here:
How To use Two WhatsApp On One iPhone?
While WhatsApp doesn’t include this feature, we’re going to show you how to have or use multiple WhatsApp accounts on iPhone. After experimenting with different methods for having two WhatsApp accounts, We came to the result that the best way to use two WhatsApp in one iPhone is having WhatsApp Business along with the regular WhatsApp app.
Meanwhile, there are some sites and apps where you can download WhatsApp 2 or WhatsApp ++. But these apps can be harmful to your phone because most of the apps are uncertified. However, we will show you two different and appropriate methods to use two WhatsApp on a single phone.
Method 1 of 2: Use WhatsApp Business
The best way to use two WhatsApp accounts in one iPhone is to install WhatsApp Business besides the regular WhatsApp apps. Because there will be no ads, no lagging and both WhatsApp apps work perfectly on any iPhone and any iOS version.
- Step 1. Open App Store, Tap on search, Type WhatsApp then select and install the standard WhatsApp app. if you haven’t already done so.
- Step 2. So by now, the first WhatsApp is installed. Now is the turn to get the second WhatsApp app.
- Step 3. Open App Store again, Tap on search the type WhatsApp Business then select and tap Get to start installing the second WhatsApp.
- Step 4. Now we have two WhatsApp in one iPhone.
- Step 5. Register the first WhatsApp with the number of SIM that is inserted in your phone.
- Step 6. Register the second WhatsApp with another SIM number. By opening the second WhatsApp will show the first WhatsApp registered number but don’t go for it. Tap on Use different numbers.
- Step 7. Congrats! Now you have two WhatsApp accounts with different numbers in one iPhone.
2. WhatsApp Business:
Method 2 of 2: Use Dual Messenger for WhatsApp WA
The other method that you can use 2 WhatsApp accounts in one iPhone is by installing Messenger for WhatsApp – Chats. This app is really helpful to most of the users as it is convenient and flexible to use letting two WhatsApp account in a single iPhone or one account in two different devices. Although Dual Messenger for WhatsApp – Chats is a paid app, it is worth to download as you can manage two accounts without any issue in either account.
- Step 1. Download and install the “Dual Messenger for WhatsApp – Chats” app.
- Step 2. A QR code will be shown and you must use another iPhone to scan it.
- Step 3. Go to the original WhatsApp application on the original iPhone and go to “Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop > Scan QR Code“.
- Step 4. After scanning the code, your WhatsApp messages will be synced between both devices.
Related Searches: dual messenger for WhatsApp iPhone, 2 WhatsApp in 1 iPhone without jailbreak, how to install 2 WhatsApp on iPhone without jailbreak 2018, dual messenger iPhone
So this tutorial was about how to use two WhatsApp in one iPhone. These two methods are the most appropriate way to use two WhatsApp with different numbers on one Phone. Where the will be no ad and lagging. better to stay away from tweaked apps sites or applications.