Do you want to share your Huawei phone’s screen with your laptop? If yes then you’re at the right place. In this guide, you’ll learn how to mirror Huawei P30 to a laptop in Windows 11.
Fortunately, P30 and P30 Pro have a built-in screen mirroring feature called “Wireless Projection.” Nowadays, most smartphones have screen mirroring features like Samsung’s Smart View and Screen cast on other Android devices.
So, if you mirror your Huawei phone screen to a computer or smart TV then there’s no need to use any third-party apps or cable.
What You Will Learn Here:
What is Screen Mirroring?
By using screen mirroring, you can wirelessly reflect the material that is now visible on your computer, smartphone, or tablet onto another screen or digital sign. It accomplishes this by continuously transmitting a duplicate of your complete screen or a single window for immediate display on the target device.
Benefits & Advantages of Screen Mirroring
Allow team members to share their displays instantly and without cumbersome setup to promote cooperation
Support the BYOD (bring your own device) paradigm to boost productivity and cut costs
Quickly schedule meetings with dispersed teams with little help from IT
Gain total control over the shared content without having to fuss with complicated cables or device settings
To improve productivity and promote collaboration, use simultaneous screen sharing
Without the need for a bulky device, do a presentation by sharing any screen from any device.
How to Mirror Huawei P30 to a Laptop in Windows 11
Here’s how you can project your Huawei P30 phone to a laptop:
Note: Make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. On your Windows 11, go to the Settings app.
2. Click the System from the left-hand pane and select Projecting to this PC.
3. Click Launch the Wireless Display app to project this PC.
4. On your Huawei phone, go to the Settings app.
5. Tap More connections.
6. Tap Easy Projection.
7. Enable Wireless Projection. Enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
8. From the list, select your laptop model or name.
9. Now, you’ve successfully screen mirrored your Huawei phone to Windows 11.
How to Stop Mirroring Huawei P30 from the Laptop in Windows 11
- To Disconnect the screen mirroring process tap the blue icon at the top left-hand corner and select DISCONNECT.
That’s all. These were the steps to mirror Huawei P30 to a laptop in Windows 11 without any software and cable.