Do you want to pin someone on Snapchat on your Android device? If that’s the case then in this guide, you’re going to know how to pin a conversation on Snapchat on Android devices.
Meanwhile, your Chat screen is undoubtedly overrun with various talks if you use Snapchat frequently. Even if you are conversing with only friends, certain interactions are unquestionably more significant than others. By pinning your most significant Snapchat chats, you can make sure that you always have rapid access to them.
What Does Pinning a Conversation Do on SC?
A Snapchat conversation may be permanently pinned to the top of your Friends screen. The discussions you’ve pinned will stay at the top even if you get fresh Chats or Snaps from friends or groups.
You may prevent yourself from missing the Chats and Snaps that are most important to you by pinning chats. For instance, you might want to “pin” a conversation with your closest relatives or friends so that each new post is shown right at the top of your Friends page.
How to Pin Snapchat Conversation on Android
Here’s how you can pin a person on Snapchat on Android.
Note: It’s important to note that you can only pin three chats at once. You must leave space for new pins if you rely on the pin feature to keep your talks structured.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your Android device.
2. Navigate to the Chat tab. Find and locate the conversation that you want to pin on your Android.
3. Once found, tap and hold on to that particular chat and tap Chat Settings.
4. Finally, select Pin Conversation.
5. As you can see in the screenshot below the conversation is pinned and it appears at the top of the chat screen.
How to Remove Snapchat Pin on Android
Follow these instructions to remove a conversation from the top of your chat list if you no longer want it to be pinned on Snapchat.
- Open the Snapchat app on your Android device.
- Navigate to the Chat tab. Find and locate the conversation that you want to unpin on your Android.
- Press and hold on to that particular chat and tap Chat Settings.
- Tap Unpin Conversation.
That’s all. This is how you can pin a conversation, friend, or someone on Snapchat on Android devices. It will be useful to have the option to pin conversations on Snapchat. Until you choose to unpin them, the talks that are the most pertinent will always be exposed. You shouldn’t have any trouble pinning a conversation on Snapchat using this simple approach.