Do you want to share your Vivo phone with a smart TV? If yes then you’re at the right place. In this guide, you’ll learn how to screen mirror Vivo with a TV wirelessly.
Meanwhile, sometimes, you may want to share your phone screen with a larger display such as a laptop, TV, or PC. One of the benefits of screen mirroring is that you can view photos and videos on a larger display.
What is Screen Mirroring?
Screen mirroring allows you to wirelessly project content from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to another screen or digital sign. It accomplishes this by delivering a real-time replica of your complete screen or a single window to the target device.
Benefits & Advantages of Screen Mirroring
- Allow team members to share their screens in real-time without having to set up anything difficult.
- To boost productivity and cut costs, support the “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) approach.
- Set up meetings amongst distant teams fast and with little help from IT.
- Gain total control over the material being shared without having to worry about clumsy wires or device configurations.
- Simultaneous screen sharing might help you communicate more effectively and get more done.
- To do a presentation without burdensome gear, share any screen from any device.
How to Screen Mirror Vivo with TV [Smart TV] Wirelessly
Note 1: Make sure that both the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Note 2: The screenshots are taken on Vivo Y30 running on FunTouchOS 10.0 based on Android 10.
So, here are the steps to share a Vivo screen phone with a smart TV wirelessly:
1. On your smart TV whether it’s Sony TV, Samsung TV, or any other smart TV. You have to locate or find the screen mirroring option and put your TV in screen mirroring mode.
2. On your Vivo phone, go to Settings > Other networks and connections > Smart Mirroring > Screen Mirroring.
3. Enable Screen Mirroring on your Vivo phone, now wait until it finds your TV. Once found tap on it to start screen sharing.
4. Now, you’ve successfully screen mirrored your Vivo phone to a TV.
5. To disconnect the screen mirroring process, go to Settings > Other networks and connections > Smart Mirroring > Screen Mirroring and then tap on Tap to disconnect.
That’s all. These were the steps to screen mirror Vivo with a TV wirelessly without any app.