Are you addicted to Instagram too much and want to set a daily limit? This post will walk you through on how to set a limit on Instagram on Android devices.
In the meantime, Instagram is a well-known application for sharing photos and videos that are used a lot in India. It is a social media app that is quite addicting. Reels, one of Instagram’s most well-liked features, is popular. The idea was lifted from TikTok and simply allows users to express themselves through short films with music, filters, and other effects.
If you don’t want to spend hours on Instagram and would rather set a timer for the app to tell you when to quit, you can do so. Additionally, Instagram lets you view a weekly breakdown of your app usage. You may examine your average time spent on this social media app by tapping on the graph that the app provides.
Instagram Addiction Warning Signs
The majority of users get dependent on Instagram and the continual attention they get from other users. You could be hooked if you discover that you can’t go more than a few hours without checking Instagram or that you’re using the app longer than you’d like to. Here are a few further indications that you could have an Instagram addiction:
- Spending more time on Instagram than with friends or activities in real life.
- When you’re not using the app, you get depression or anxiety.
- You use the app to compare yourself to other users.
- You exclusively share photos that enhance your appearance.
- The software allows you to disengage from reality.
How to Set a Daily Limit on Instagram App on Android
There are only a few crucial steps in the reminder setting procedure, which is rather straightforward. Both iPhone and Android users will experience comparable stages. For users of Instagram who use computers, the social media giant does not provide any such option. Only the app’s mobile version allows users to access the function. A time restriction on Instagram can be configured in the manner described here.
1. Open the Instagram app on your Android device.
2. Tap on your profile tab at the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Tap the hamburger menu and select Your activity.
4. Select Time Spent.
5. Under the Manage your time menu, tap Set daily limit time. Set your desired time and tap Done.
How to Set Break time on Instagram App
- Open the Instagram app on your Android device.
- Tap on your profile tab at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Tap the hamburger menu and select Your activity.
- Select Time Spent.
- Tap Set a reminder to take breaks.
- You can set it from Every 10 minutes to Every 30 minutes. Tap Turn on.
As you see in the screenshot below, we have set both daily limits and break time on the Instagram app on Android.
That’s all. These were the steps to set a daily limit on the Instagram app on Android and you can also set break time on the Instagram app. Users of Android devices only need to open the Settings app and select Digital Wellbeing. If you often use this program, a graph at the top will display Instagram as well. Simply press it, and the app timer choice will appear on the following screen. The app won’t be available when the timer has run out if you set it for an hour. The app will then indicate that you may access Instagram the next day.
You won’t lose all access to this app as a result of this. You may easily disable the app timer under the Digital Wellbeing area, at which point you can use the app.