Do you want to use your Galaxy phone’s front camera punch hole as a notification LED tool? This post will teach you how to turn Galaxy S22/S23 punch-hole into a notification LED light.
Meanwhile, a few years ago, Android phones featured notification Lights that would blink, pulse, and flash in different colors to let you know you had something to check. With the shift to full-screen designs, these valuable lights have no longer extended places in the bezels. That is why you should install an app like aodNotify, which converts the perimeter of your punch-hole camera into a virtual LED indication.
The lighting modes in AodNotify allow you to use either screen edge notifications or the hole punch, and the creator states in the app’s Play Store listing that it’s low on battery use. It is compatible with the Galaxy S23 and S22, as well as the Note 20, S20, S10, Note 10, and A52 series.
You May Also Like: How to Turn Samsung to Tablet Mode & Run Apps in Tab Mode
How to Turn the Galaxy S22/s23 Punch-hole into a Notification LED Light
So without further delay, let’s take a look at how to turn the Galaxy S23/S22’s punch-hole into a notification light, step-by-step:
1. The first step is to download the Notification light for Samsung from the Google Play store.
2. After that, open the app. Tap Next.
3. Tap on Select apps. Choose the apps you want LED notification light. You can also select All.
4. Next, allow the app notification access, by setting the toggle to the blue On position. You will need to accept this again as this is a high-level permission to offer to an app. It is safe to do so, though, because the software does not send any data from your phone.
5. Now you can decide whether you want the always-on display to be genuinely always on or merely on when a notice shows up. You may choose the always-on option as long as you have that option selected in your settings, however doing so involves installing another program, AOD Management.
6. Tap on Draw on screen and tap Installed apps > aodNotify > enable and Allow.
7. Tap Done.
Customize the LED Notification Light for your Galaxy
Open the app and then tap the Notification light. Go to Style and make sure you select Camera edge.
Navigate back and tap Colors. Select Default color and then you choose any color you want.
Here’s how the LED notification light looks on the Galaxy punch-hole camera:
That’s all. This is how you turn your Galaxy S22/S23 punch-hole into a notification LED light. Remember that you can also use this method for other Galaxy devices S21, A52, A53, and others.