Are you looking forward to resetting your iPhone home screen layout since it’s messed up? This post will teach you how to reset the home screen layout in iOS 16 on iPhone.
Meanwhile, Apple offers several methods for resetting your iPhone. On your iPhone, you may, for example, reset the network settings, the keyboard dictionary, the location & privacy settings, or all of the settings. In addition to those, your iPhone’s Home Screen layout may be reset.
Simply said, the reset Home Screen layout function returns the iPhone home screen layout to its original state. To achieve this, arrange the widgets and applications back to how they were on your iPhone when you first bought it. Resetting restores your iPhone Home Screen to its original state.
How to Reset iPhone Home Screen Layout in iOS 16
Sometimes you opt to start afresh because you’ve become tired of your Home Screen customizations. It’s OK! Nothing wrong with wanting to start over from scratch without wiping your iPhone.
So, here’s how to restore the iPhone’s default Home Screen, follow these steps:
1. On your iPhone, go to the Settings app.
2. Tap General.
3. On the General screen, select Transfer or Reset iPhone at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap Reset.
5. Select the Reset Home Screen Layout option.
6. There will be a confirmation screen. Hit the Reset Home Screen button.
And bang. Instantaneously, all of the app icons on your Home Screen will be restored to their factory settings. You will find all installed third-party programs alphabetically on page 2 or later. Due to the absence of Apple News in your area or the deletion of some native Apple applications, you could notice one or more third-party apps on the initial Home Screen.
The widgets you installed are likewise removed when you do this. For instance, the battery widget that was on my Home Screen was missing. Widgets in the Today View experience the same thing. You must thus add the appropriate widgets afresh after resetting the Home Screen layout.
What Happens When you Reset the iPhone’s Home Screen?
- Apple’s pre-installed applications will revert to their initial place.
- Widgets inserted by hand will be removed.
- The home screen will display all of the concealed home screen pages.
- All previously established app folders will be deleted.
- Bookmarks and app icons will all resurface on various home screens.
That’s all. This is how you can reset or restore the iOS 16 home screen layout on your iPhone. On a daily basis, we witness far too many people attempting to transfer them all back by themselves. We only hope that more and more people may become aware of this really easy trick that can perform magic with a few quick touches.