Do you want to use and get the latest Android 12 widgets like clock and weather then you’re at the right place? In this Android guide, you’ll learn how to get Android 12 clock & weather widgets on any Android phone like Samsung Galaxy, Pixel, Huawei, Xiaomi, Redmi and etc.
Meanwhile, Android 12 is unquestionably the most significant design shift we’ve seen in a long time. Aside from the wallpaper-based Material You design, the new widgets are one of Android 12’s finest additions.
Furthermore, it has a clean appearance, gives Android a particular personality, and fits nicely with a modern yet quirky style. However, not all Android devices will receive the Android 12 update right immediately (only the Pixel phones have received the stable version so far, while a few others are on the Android 12 beta), and some may have to wait years.
What You Will Learn Here:
Android 12 Personalization
You’ll be able to totally customize your phone with a unique color palette and new widgets starting with Android 12 on Pixel smartphones. You pick your wallpaper and the system automatically detects which colors are dominant, complimentary, and just look good using a technique known as color extraction. The colors are then applied over the whole OS, including the notification shade, lock screen, volume controls, new widgets, and more.
Our software, hardware, and Material Design teams are working together closely to complete this project. Material You is a design language that we’re using to bring our software and hardware ecosystems together.
Get Android 12 Clock & Weather Widgets on Android Phones
With the help of some free apps, you can easily use Android 12 clock and weather widgets with ease. Here are the steps to get Android 12 clock & weather widgets:
Get Android 12 Clock Widgets
The best way to add Android 12 look like clock widgets is to install Android 12 Clock Widgets from Play Store.
- Open Play Store on your Android phone and then search for Android 12 Clock Widgets. When found, tap Install.
- Once installed, open the Android 12 Clock Widgets app. Select your favorite Android 12 clock Widget and then Tap Add. The clock Will automatically will place on your Android home screen.
- This is what the Android 12 clock widgets look like on the Android home screen.
Get Android 12 Weather Widgets on Android Phones
If you’re looking for the Android 12 weather widget, there’s another app that provides weather widgets for Android 12 in a seamless manner, similar to Clock widgets.
- Open Play Store and search for Android 12 Weather Widgets. Install it.
- Once installed, tap on the Free widgets section.
- Select any weather widget and tap Add.
- This is what the Android 12 weather widgets look like on the Android home screen.
That’s it. These were the apps that are completely free and you can install them to enjoy the Android 12 style clock & weather widgets widget on any Android phone like Samsung, Realme, and some others.