Are you looking forward to change your voice for a different purpoes then this guide is for you. This post will walk you through how to change voice on Samsung Galaxy devices.
Meanahwhile, there are lots of third-party voice changer apps but on Samsung Galaxy devices, you can always utilize the sound assistant module within the Good Lock app.
SoundAssistant offers a bunch of ways to tweak and personalize your phone’s audio experience. It allows you to make your phone uniquely yours by customizing your volume panel, change voice, adjusting volume increments for more precise control, and managing which apps can or cannot play audio simultaneously.
But the real magic happens when you dive deeper into the settings. With the Bluetooth Metronome feature, you can sync your Bluetooth headphones with a video source to reduce any annoying audio lag. This nifty tool also lets you get creative with your sound, whether it’s reversing stereo channels (making left sound like right and vice versa), fine-tuning sound balance, or even switching your phone to mono audio mode for a different listening experience.
Step 1. Install Sound Assistant
- Open the Good Lock app.
- Go to the Life up tab and then install Sound Assistant.
- Once the module is installed, tap on it to open.
- Scroll down and then turn on the Voice changer feature.
Step 2. Change Voice on Samsung Galaxy Phone
Important Note: These voice changer tools are meant for lighthearted and enjoyable purposes. We do not condone or support their use for any offensive activities.
1. For the purpose of this guide, we’ll use the Voice Recorder app. Open it and start voice recording.
2. After that swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on Voice changer drop-down menu.
3. Now, choose any voice you want to use.
- Little girl
- Middle-aged man
- Sci-fi horror
- Lo-fi landline