In this post, you’re going to learn how to activate Microsoft Office 2021 on Windows PC.
Meanwhile, Microsoft Office 2021 includes Word for document management, Excel for spreadsheet management, PowerPoint for presentation creation, Access, Outlook for email management, Publisher for digital publication management, OneNote, OneDrive For Business, Skype For Business, Project Professional, and Visio Professional.
Let’s have some information about Microsoft Office 2021:
Microsoft Office 2021 Overview
Microsoft Windows customers are exploring the Internet for the Office 2021 ISO Download. The question now is! Will a Microsoft Office 2021 version be released?
Microsoft executives have announced that the latest edition of Office will be available in 2021. MS Office 2021 (32/64-bit) ISO is now available for download from the official site for the general audience.
Previously, the MS Office 2019 ISO was the most recent version of the Office that was available on the market, along with the subscription-based Office 365 suite for customers. Microsoft Office 2019 will continue to get mainstream support until October 10, 2023.
If you have a Microsoft Office 2019 subscription, you can now get a free upgrade to Office 2021. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint were among the most recent versions of the Microsoft Office suites. Microsoft is planning to release Office Suite 2021 with a slew of new features, including a redesigned user interface that will make it easier to work.
Microsoft Office 365 is the web-based version of Office Suite, which is also accessible for Android and iOS. This is an excellent replacement office suite for the Microsoft Office platform. You may also get Office 365 Pro Plus to use the entire MS Office suite on Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
- Skype for business
- OneDrive for business
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2021
- Microsoft Project Professional 2021
Features of Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
- Comprehensive productivity suite
- Handle all types of document formats
- Provides support for handling emails
- Create interactive presentations
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
- Manage databases and handle different projects
- Complete cloud support and collaboration features
- A variety of powerful tools to process the text
- Enhanced workflow with better performance
- Handle databases and organize the content
- Add media files to the documents
- Customize the layout of the documents
- Add images and other content to the documents
- Manage Spreadsheets, presentations, and more.
- Handle complex calculations and handle a huge amount of data
- Ribbon-based user interface with clear-cut interface
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
How to Activate Microsoft Office 2021
Here’s how to get Microsoft Office 2021 for free. As you can see in the screenshot below that Office 2021 isn’t activated.
1. Click here and copy the MS Office 2021 activation text script.
2. Now, go to your desktop and create a new text document. Simply, right-click on the desktop > New > Text Document.
3. Open that new text document and paste the copied code. Click File and select Save As.
4. Select the destination folder, it’s better to select Desktop. Give a name next to the File name box but you must add .cmd at the end. In my case, it will be Office 2019.cmd. In the meantime, make sure to select All Files next to the Save as type box and last click Save.
5. Now, right-click on the .cmd file and select Run as administrator. If you’re prompted, click Yes.
6. Wait for a while. As you can see in the screenshot below that the activation process is successful.
How to Check if Office 2021 is Activated or Not?
Open any Microsoft Office program.
Go to Account.
As you can see Microsoft Office 2021 is successfully activated.
That’s it. These were the steps to download, install and activate Microsoft Office 2021 on Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers.