Do you want to download, install and activate Microsoft Office 2021 on your Windows 10 or Windows 11? Then you are at the right place. In this post, you’re going to learn how to download, install and activate Microsoft Office 2021 on Windows PC.
Meanwhile, Microsoft Office 2021 includes Word for document management, Excel for spreadsheet management, PowerPoint for presentation creation, Access, Outlook for email management, Publisher for digital publication management, OneNote, OneDrive For Business, Skype For Business, Project Professional, and Visio Professional.
Meanwhile, before going to download, install and activate Office 2021, let’s have some information about Microsoft Office 2021:
What You Will Learn Here:
Microsoft Office 2021 Overview
Microsoft Windows customers are exploring the Internet for the Office 2021 ISO Download. The question now is! Will a Microsoft Office 2021 version be released?
Microsoft executives have announced that the latest edition of Office will be available in 2021. MS Office 2021 (32/64-bit) ISO is now available for download from the official site for the general audience.
Previously, the MS Office 2019 ISO was the most recent version of the office that was available on the market, along with the subscription-based office 365 suite for customers. Microsoft Office 2019 will continue to get mainstream support until October 10, 2023.
If you have a Microsoft Office 2019 subscription, you can now get a free upgrade to Office 2021. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint were among the most recent versions of the Microsoft Office suites. Microsoft is planning to release Office Suite 2021 with a slew of new features, including a redesigned user interface that will make it easier to work.
Microsoft Office 365 is the web-based version of Office Suite, which is also accessible for Android and iOS. This is an excellent replacement office suite to the Microsoft Office platform. You may also get Office 365 Pro Plus to use the entire MS Office suite on Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
- Skype for business
- OneDrive for business
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2021
- Microsoft Project Professional 2021
Features of Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
- Comprehensive productivity suite
- Handle all the types of document formats
- Provides support for handling emails
- Create interactive presentations
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
- Manage databases and handle different projects
- Complete cloud support and collaboration features
- A variety of powerful tools to process the text
- Enhanced workflow with better performance
- Handle databases and organize the content
- Add media files to the documents
- Customize the layout of the documents
- Add images and other content to the documents
- Manage Spreadsheets, presentations, and more.
- Handle complex calculations and handle a huge amount of data
- Ribbon-based user interface with clear cut interface
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
How to Download and Install Office 2021
Here are the steps to download, install and activate Microsoft Office 2021 with ease:
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational purposes only. We will not be taking any responsibility for the misuse of the content in this post!
Step 1. Click here to download Office Deployment Tool.
Step 2. Now, create a new folder and name if Office2021.
Step 3. Run the downloaded Office Deployment Tool as an administrator. If you’re prompted, click Yes.
Step 4. Choose Click here to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms and select Continue.
Step 5. Choose the Office2021 folder and click OK.
Step 6. Now, open the Office2021 folder and then delete the configuration-Office365-x64, configuration-Office365-x86, and configuration-Office2019Enterprise files.
Step 6. Open configuration-Office2021Enterprise file with Notepad.
Step 7. If you want to install the 32-bit version of Office then write 86 instead of 64. But, if you want Office 2021 64-bit version, just do nothing.
Step 8. Remove the whole part related to “VisioPro2021Volume” and “ProjectPro2021Volume”.
Step 9. Close the Notepad and click Save.
Step 10. Open the Office2021 folder, right-click on empty space and then select Open in Windows Terminal.
Step 11. Type the following command and then press enter. If prompted, click Yes.
.\setup.exe /configure .\configuration-Office2021Enterprise.xml
Step 12. Now, wait until Microsoft Office 2021 is downloaded. Once finished, click Close.
How to Activate Office 2021
- Click here to download Microsoft Office 2021 Activator.
- Once downloaded, extract the file and then run it as Administrator. Click Yes, if you’re prompted.
- Activating your Office.
- Product activation successful.
How to Check if Office 2021 is Activated or Not?
Open any Microsoft Office program.
Go to Account.
As you can see Microsoft Office 2021 is successfully activated.
Thar’s it. These were the steps to download, install and activate Microsoft Office 2021 on Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers.