Resetting your Nothing Phone (1) to its factory default settings may help you fix problems with it, such as freezing or glitching. You should also reset your Nothing Phone (1) if you want to sell it or give it away so that all of your personal data is removed from it. In this guide, you’ll learn how to factory and hard reset Nothing Phone (1).
Your Phone 1 will return to the default configuration after being reset to factory settings, meaning it won’t have any contacts, playlists, photos, password memories, or other data you’ve contributed since the day you purchased it.
To avoid losing any crucial data, you should back up all of your data before you start the process of resetting your Phone 1. You may use your backup to restore your Phone 1 once it has been reset.
On other hand, The Android smartphone manufactured by Nothing Technology Ltd. is called the Nothing Phone 1, also known as Phone (1). The phone went on sale on July 21, 2022, after its announcement on March 23, 2022.
The translucent design of the Phone 1 is reminiscent of that of its other product, the Nothing Ear (1). Because the user can view the device’s interior workings, it has what is referred to as “our own very distinctive and iconic design language.”  There are 400 parts in the phone. Its sides are flat, like the iPhone 12’s. It is splash, water, and dust resistant to IP53 standards. For more information visit here.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Format or Factory Reset Nothing Phone (1)
Here are the steps to completely wipe out the data on the Nothing Phone (1):
1. Go to the Settings app.
2. Scroll down all the way to the bottom and tap System.
3. Tap the Reset Options from the bottom of the list.
4. Select Erase all data (factory reset).
5. Tap Erase all data.
6. If required enter the PIN or password.
7. Finally, Erase all data.
How to Perform Hard Reset Phone 1
1. Power off the device. To power off the device, press the volume up and Power buttons at the same time.
2. Select “Power off.”
3. Now, press and hold the volume up and the power button simultaneously for 5 seconds. After waiting for 5 seconds, the Nothing logo will appear. As soon as the Nothing logo appears, remove both fingers from the buttons.
4. Now, you are in recovery mode.
5. Once again, press the power button first and then press the volume up.
6. Now, use the volume down button and select Wipe data/factory reset. Use the power button to select it.
7. Use the volume down button and select Factory data reset using the Power button.
8. After the data wipe is completed, press the power button to restart or reboot Nothing Phone 1.
This was the easiest method to factory and hard reset the Nothing Phone (1). The storage on the phone will be fully erased during the formatting or factory reset process, as was previously stated. When the aforementioned procedure is completed on the specific phone, you will receive a phone with software that is as new as it gets. In the event that you are selling the phone, it is also secure to do this at this point.