Do you face Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting issues on your Galaxy Phone? This post will teach you the 7 easiest methods to fix Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting on Samsung Galaxy phones.
Your Samsung phone’s Wi-Fi may disconnect for a variety of reasons. It might be a random problem with the Wi-Fi interface, a conflicting network setting, or an erroneous router setup, for example.
What You Will Learn Here:
- How to Fix Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting & Reconnecting on Samsung Galaxy Phones
- 1. Restart your Galaxy Phone
- 2. Forget and Reconnect to the Wi-Fi Network
- 3. Toggle Flight Mode On/Off: Fix Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting on Samsung
- 4. Check the Signal Strength
- 5. Delete the Old Connected Wi-Fi Networks
- 6. Restart the Wi-Fi Router
- 7. Reset Network Settings
How to Fix Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting & Reconnecting on Samsung Galaxy Phones
It’s annoying when your Samsung phone repeatedly disconnects from Wi-Fi. While the causes might range from a tiny network problem to misbehaving programs, resolving the issue can be challenging if you don’t know where to begin. We’ve gathered a list of troubleshooting methods in this post that should assist you in resolving recurrent Wi-Fi disconnections on your Samsung Galaxy phone. So, without further ado, let us begin.
1. Restart your Galaxy Phone
Most electrical gadget problems may be solved with a simple restart. As a result, you might begin by restarting your Samsung phone and the Wi-Fi router to see whether this helps the problem.
- Press and hold the side button.
- Tap Restart.
- Tap Restart again to confirm it.
2. Forget and Reconnect to the Wi-Fi Network
You might try disconnecting and reconnecting to your Wi-Fi network. If it’s only a brief hiccup, reconnecting your Samsung phone to the Wi-Fi network should assist.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Settings icon next to the connected Wi-Fi network.
- Select Forget.
- Finally, reconnect it again.
3. Toggle Flight Mode On/Off: Fix Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting on Samsung
Entering and exiting Flight Mode on a Samsung phone is the easiest way to repair unexpected internet connectivity difficulties.
Believe me, this is the method that fixed the Wi-Fi that keeps disconnecting and reconnecting issues on my Galaxy phone.
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap Connections.
- Enable Flight Mode and then disable it.
4. Check the Signal Strength
The easiest approach to enjoy uninterrupted Wi-Fi is to stay near the router or access point. To minimize random disconnects caused by physical impediments and wireless interference, maintain the Wi-Fi indicator on your Android phone at least two-thirds full.
5. Delete the Old Connected Wi-Fi Networks
Another cause of unexpected Wi-Fi disconnects is having too many stored wireless networks on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Return to the internet connections page and unplug any previously-connected networks you no longer require.
- Head to the Settings app.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Select the 3 dots menu and select Advanced settings.
- Select Manage Networks.
- Tap and hold on to any previously connected networks and tap Delete.
6. Restart the Wi-Fi Router
Router-side flaws can cause a wide range of connection difficulties. If your Android smartphone continues to have problems connecting to a specific network, rebooting the router generally solves the problem.
- Locate and press the power button on the backside.
- Wait up to 10 seconds, and turn it back on.
How to Properly Restart a Router & Modem
7. Reset Network Settings
A recent update in one of the network settings might have caused the Wi-Fi disconnection issue for Samsung phones. If this is the case, you can clear the existing network settings and start over. This is how you do it.
- Go to the Settings app > General Management.
- Scroll down and select Reset.
- Tap Reset network settings.
- Finally, select Reset Settings.
These were the 7 methods to fix Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on Samsung Galaxy phones. One of the methods mentioned above should suffice, and you should be able to prevent your Samsung phone from disconnecting from Wi-Fi. If not, as a last option, you may have to consider resetting your Samsung phone to its factory default settings.
How to Fix Edge Lighting Not Working on Samsung Galaxy