Do you want to know where the Reminder app is and how to set reminders on Samsung Galaxy S22, S21, and other Galaxy phones running Android 12? Then read this guide till the end.
No matter how well-organized someone is, it’s inevitable that they will occasionally forget to do one or two things. This is especially true for people with busy schedules. Thankfully, modern cell phones have this issue covered in their programming.
Nowadays, an increasing number of individuals utilize their cell phones as personal tools to help them with their daily activities. Modern smartphones are already set up to do a number of functions necessary for personal and professional use, in addition to providing enjoyment.
Where to Find the Reminder App on Samsung Phone?
The latest update to the Samsung Reminders app (version 12.3.05.8000) makes managing and organizing reminders simpler. Reminders may now be sorted manually. They might be arranged in either ascending or descending order by category, date updated, date created name, and time. Users of the upgraded software may now shift reminders directly across the list from one category to another.
- Open the Calendar app.
- Tap the hamburger menu and select Reminder.
- Tap Open Reminder.
- Wait for the Reminder app shortcut to appear on your Samsung app screen.
How to Set Reminders on Samsung Galaxy Phones
1. Open the Reminder app.
2. Tap the + icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Write down the reminder name on the Memo field.
4. Tap Add checklist if you want to attach a checklist to your reminder. You can also add images.
5. Toggle on Time. Set the date and time correctly.
6. Tap Don’t repeat to select a repeat option if you don’t want this reminder to repeat.
7. You can choose how the notification for this reminder will sound. Tap the sound icon once to choose between your reminder ringing Light, Medium and Strong.
8. Return to the main Memo page, press the Place switch to enable it, and then specify the location of your planned event.
You may choose a location depending on where you are right now or add locations to your Samsung account.
9. Once you’re happy with the Settings, Select Save.
When the set date and time for that reminder approaches, your phone will then let you know. Typically, the alert style is set to medium. As a result, you will receive a full-screen notice and a brief notification sound.
You may also change or personalize the alert design, notification sound, and other related settings to suit your preferences. All you need to do is open the Calendar app and navigate to the Reminder settings.
That’s all. These were the steps to create and set reminders on Samsung Galaxy S22, S21, and others running Android 12.