Do you want to set different lock screens and home screen wallpaper for Sleep, Driving, Working, Exercise, Relax, or any other mode on your Galaxy phone? This will show how to set a different wallpaper for each mode on Samsung One UI 5.1 based on Android 13.
Meanwhile, Bixby Routines was renamed by Samsung to Modes and Routines in One UI 5. The business is enhancing the feature with the next edition of its Android skin by including new actions and triggers. Your Work mode can have a different background than your Sleep mode because you can designate multiple wallpapers for various settings.
In the meantime, Samsung has also introduced the One UI 5.1 upgrade in conjunction with the release of the Galaxy S23 flagship. The extra UI upgrade contains several new features that will improve the use and appeal of your Galaxy phone and your digital lifestyle. The function of “different backgrounds dependent on your mode” is one of these features. It is comparable to the one that Apple offers on its iPhone phones.
Let us start by letting you know that you can configure several settings on eligible Galaxy smartphones using the “Modes” feature of Bixby Routines. You can, for instance, set Work mode, Exercise mode, Business mode, etc., for a necessary duration under predetermined circumstances.
You May Also Like: How to Cut Objects Out of Photo on Galaxy S23 Series [One UI 5.1]
How to Set Different Wallpaper for Each Mode on Samsung One UI 5.1 (Android 13)
With the One UI 5.1 upgrade, the “Modes” will now be even more individually tailored because you will be able to set unique wallpapers for every single mode. You can set different wallpapers for different modes, such as one for work, one for exercising, one for business, and more. It will enable you to offer a better-tailored experience in light of the circumstances
Here’s how to set a wallpaper for each mode on Samsung Galaxy devices running One UI 5.1:
1. Go to the Settings app and then tap Modes and Routines. Or simply swipe down twice from the top of the screen and long-press on the Modes option.
2. Navigate to the Modes tab and select the preferred mode to which you want to assign a wallpaper.
3. Under the Wallpaper menu, tap the lock screen.
4. Choose a photo from your Gallery or select one from the preloaded wallpapers.
5. Once Set, tap Done.
6. Navigate back and then tap the Home screen.
7. Choose a photo from your Gallery or select one from the preloaded wallpapers.
8. Tap Done.
9. Finally, you’ve successfully set a lock and home screen wallpaper for your desired mode.
That’s all. This is how you can lock the screen and home screen wallpaper for each mode on your Galaxy devices running One UI 5.1 based on Android 13.