Do you want to copy or share your Instagram profile link to WhatsApp or YouTube? If this is the scenario with your then stay tuned to this Instagram post. In this guide, we’re happy to share the 2 best effective ways to share your Instagram profile link on Android, iOS, and PC devices for WhatsApp or YouTube.
In the meantime, without a doubt, Instagram is a highly full program that is becoming increasingly popular by highlighting the greatest photographs and videos. Similarly, more individuals join this social network every day. As well as popular personalities who choose Instagram since it is more appealing and lively for uploading an unlimited number of photographs and videos.
Similarly, it is crucial to stress that this App provides us with a variety of benefits and features, such as publishing lengthier videos on Instagram – Instagram Stories, as well as the ability to copy and share the account link.
You May Also Like: How to Add Multiple Links to Instagram Bio or Profile [Android]
Share Your Instagram Profile Link
With each successive update, Instagram – which was bought by Facebook, Inc. – has fixed a slew of flaws while also introducing new functionality. One of the application’s primary advantages is the ability to link your profile to Facebook and share it on another network.
Well, it’s easy to share or copy others’ Instagram profile links. However, when it comes to your Instagram profile link that’s what needs some tweaks.
Here are the 2 methods to share your own Instagram profile to any other platform like WhatsApp or YouTube.
Method 1. Use www.instagram.com/instagramusername
This is one of the easiest methods to copy your own Instagram profile link.
Step 1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
Step 2. Tap your profile icon at the bottom right-hand corner and then tap Edit Profile.
Step 3. On this page, tap on the Username and then copy the Username.
Step 4. Now, type www.instagram.com/instagramusername. Remember that replace instagramusername with your own user name. In our case, it would be like this www.instagram.com/ali_rock1111
Method 2. Share Your Own Instagram Profile Link by using a Web Browser (Android, iOS & PC)
To share your own profile link, visit Instagram in any browser on your phone or another device. Chrome will be used for demonstration purposes. This method will work for Android, iOS, and PC.
- Open any web browser and head to Instagram’s official website.
- Type in your username and password to log in.
- Once logged in, you can navigate to your Instagram profile by clicking on the icon > Profile on the top right corner of the page on your desktop. While tapping your profile icon at the bottom right-hand corner on Android or iOS.
- The newly loaded page should have a new URL that looks like this: Instagram.com/username. Make a note of the URL and save it to your clipboard. This is the URL to your Instagram profile.
- To share your Instagram profile, send this link to any contact or group on WhatsApp. The same URL may be used to share your profile with other chatting apps.
That’s it. These were the 2 effective and possible ways to share and copy your own Instagram profile link to WhatsApp or YouYube on Android, iOS, and PC. If you know any other method then kindly mention it in the comment section below.