Do you want to export all your Samsung notes to keep on your Galaxy phone? This guide will teach you how to transfer Samsung notes to Google Keep with ease.
Meanwhile, one of the best note-taking apps is Samsung Notes. With every new flagship release from Samsung, new features are added. A simple program, Google Keep, is commonly known as Keep Notes.
Samsung Notes can be downloaded via Google Play for Android smartphones in addition to being pre-installed on Samsung devices. There is also a Windows app accessible, but Samsung did not create or integrate it with the mobile app. Nevertheless, the interface is the same.
The Google Keep app and extension are available for download on PCs and Android and iOS devices. Additionally, you may visit https://keep.google.com at any time to view the web version. To sync the notes, Google Keep needs your Google account, which is required to use the app. The utilized data counts toward the allotted Gmail storage. For a more detailed comparison of Samsung Notes vs. Google Keep visit here.
How to Transfer Samsung Notes to Google Keep Easily
So. here are the steps to move your Samsung notes to Google Keep or Keep Notes with ease:
1. Make sure the Google Keep app is installed on your phone.
2. Open the Samsung Notes app.
3. Tap and hold on to any particular Samsung notes to select. Tap Share. Remember that you should not select more than one Samsung note. Otherwise, the Keep Notes option won’t show in the share sheet.
4. From the list choose Text file.
Note: If your Samsung Notes have images, you need to share your Samsung Note as an Image file and then add it in Keep.
5. Tap More to expand the sharing menu.
6. From the given apps, select Keep notes. On the pop-up that appears, you can enter a title for your note. If you have several Keep accounts, tap the email ID to change the account. To add the note to Keep, hit the Save button.
7. As you can see, Google Keep has gotten the note through the Samsung Notes app. For each note in Samsung Notes, use the same procedures.
That’s all. These were the steps to transfer the Samsung notes to Google Keep also known as Keep Notes. So, if you prefer the Google Keep app over the Samsung notes then you can use the above-mentioned steps to export the notes from Samsung Notes app to Google Keep.