Do you want to check the battery level of your Galaxy S23 right from the home screen by adding a battery widget? If yes the guide is for you. In this post, you’ll learn how to add a battery widget on the Samsung Galaxy S23 or S22 series on One UI 5.1 based on Android 13.
On the other hand, the Galaxy S23 series of slab phones from Samsung has finally been introduced, and they will go on sale soon.
It’s a year for cautious upgrades, though; the primary S23 and S23+ have undergone significant external changes, but inside changes have been less pronounced. The S23 Ultra, in contrast, doesn’t appear all that different but does include a 200MP primary camera that has been upgraded. All three of these phones also benefit from Qualcomm Snapdragon technology, which is available in every country. For more visit here.
Meanwhile, Samsung released the Galaxy S23 series with the new One UI 5.1 version based on Android 13. There are a couple of new features like Different wallpapers depending on the mode, Improved multitasking in DeX, Bixby text calls, and some other minor changes. One of the new features is the “New battery widget.“
You can monitor the battery life of your Galaxy devices with the new battery widget. You can view the remaining battery life of your smartphone, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch, and other compatible devices right from the home screen.
You May Also Like:
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Camera Tips, Tricks, and Hidden Features
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Add the New Battery Widget on Samsung S23/S22 Series (One UI 5.1)
Here’s how to put the battery on your Galaxy home screen:
1. Tap and hold on to the home screen and then select Widgets.
2. Tap on the down arrow next to the Battery widget to expand it.
3. Here, you’ll have 2 different battery widget styles: Battery status (circles) 4 x 1 and Battery status (list) 4 x 2.
4. Choose any of them and then long-press on it and drag it to the home screen.
The battery widget will show the phone, S Pen, and your other Galaxy devices like Galaxy Buds battery level.
How to Customize it?
- Press and hold on to the battery widget and tap Settings.
- Tap Devices to show. Toggle on or off the devices you want to show or hide.
- You can also reorder them.
- Set the transparency level and tap Save.
That’s all. This is how you can add a battery widget on the Samsung Galaxy S23/S22 series on One UI 5.1 based on Android 13. By doing this, you can easily monitor and check your Galaxy device’s battery level.