It’s a very daunting task to close every Google Chrome tab one by one. To make your task easier, this guide will teach you how to close all Chrome tabs at once on Android and Windows.
On the other hand, Google Chrome is one of the best web browsers for smartphones and computers. There is a time when you open more than 10 or 20 tabs to browse a specific topic on each of them. However, closing every tab could be so annoying.
So, without further ado, here are the steps to close all Google Chrome tabs instantly.
How to Close All Google Chrome Tabs At Once on Android and Windows
1. Close All Tabs on Chrome on Android
On Android, it’s easy to close all opened tabs. First, tap the tabs button in the upper-right corner that lists the number of your open tabs. Next, tap the triple-dot button in the upper-right corner and tap Close All Tabs from the menu.
Here’s how it’s done:
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android device.
2. Open as many tabs as you want.
3. Then, tap the tabs button in the upper-right corner that lists the number of your open tabs.
4. Next, tap the 3 dots menu and then select Close all tabs.
5. Select Close all tabs again to confirm it.
2. Close Google Chrome Tabs with a Single-Click on Windows/Desktop
Unfortunately, there’s no such option as Android to close the opened tabs instantly. However, there’s a method to do it.
1. Go to the desktop. Right-click on the desktop, and select New > Text Document.
2. Now, open the newly created text document to edit it.
3. Copy and paste the following command:
taskkill /F /IM chrome.exe /T > nul
4. After that, press Ctrl+S to save the changes. Close the text document.
5. Go to the desktop again, right-click on the file, and select Rename.
6. Name it anything but should add “.bat” at the end. Press enter and click Yes to confirm the changes.
7. Your batch script is now successfully created. Simply double-click on this batch file to close all the opened Chrome windows and tabs instantly.
That’s all. This is how you can close all opened Google Chrome tabs on Android and Windows/desktop.