Do you want to enable and turn on the Auto restart on your Samsung Galaxy phones? In this guide, you’ll learn how to schedule auto restart on a Samsung Galaxy phone running on One UI 4.0 and later based on Android 12.
Meanwhile, after prolonged use, computing equipment can become sluggish. That is true for any computer device, but it holds true for mobile devices in particular. Our smartphones and tablets are frequently left on and in use for many days at a time, only taking breaks for battery recharging and nighttime inactivity. The majority of smartphone users are aware that a quick reboot once every few days may make a sluggish gadget perform quicker.
Restarting your phone might achieve more than just turning it on and off. It truly reloads all of the programs and services on your smartphone and refreshes the memory. Because it makes things work more smoothly, it is advised that you restart your phone sometimes.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Schedule Auto Restart on Samsung Phone on One UI 4.0 & Later (Android 12)
Samsung smartphones have an odd feature called automatic restart programming that is absent from the majority of customized levels. As the name implies, we may instruct the phone to restart on particular days and at a specific hour.
Here’s how auto restart a Samsung Phone on Android 12:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and then select Battery and device care.
3. Tap the 3 dots menu and select Automation.
4. Here, enable Auto restart at set times.
5. Once enabled, tap on the Auto restart at set times text.
6. Set the Days. Just tap on the letter to choose.
7. Set the Time, You can adjust the restart time with this. Pick a time when the phone is most likely not in use.
If the conditions are met, your phone will restart itself automatically within an hour of the time you set:
- The screen is off.
- The phone isn’t being used.
- The battery is above 30%.
- SIM card lock is off.
Alternatively, you can also enable Auto restart on your Samsung phones with the following steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Enable Auto restart at set times.
- Set the Days. Just tap on the letter to choose.
- Set the Time, You can adjust the restart time with this. Pick a time when the phone is most likely not in use.
That’s all. These were the steps to schedule an auto restart of Samsung Galaxy phones on Android 12. Your smartphone or tablet will restart itself at the specified time after you switch it on. The greatest time to choose is late at night since you can wake up to a gadget that is quicker and smoother than it was before you went to sleep. A restart isn’t strictly essential with newer Samsung smartphones because the software is well-tuned, but routine automatic restarts are a good way to restore your device to smoother functioning without having to manually restart it.
How to Change Call Screen Background on Samsung (Android 11/12)
Google Search Bar Widgets: How to Customize & Personalize it on Samsung Galaxy
Everything about One UI version 4.1