This guide will teach you how to boot Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in both recovery mode and download mode.
Before we guide you on how to put Samsung A52s 5G in recovery and download mode, we must what recovery mode and download mode are:
1. Recovery Mode
Stock recovery is already set up on the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G. On Android, this piece of software is crucial, and all smartphones have it. It is unrelated to the firmware that powers Android and all of its programs. Because recovery is the point of last resort in the event that you brick the phone and it becomes stuck in a boot loop, this was done on purpose. A phone in a boot loop is unable to start up. Although the boot animation is displayed, Android is never loaded. This could occur as a result of incorrect code modifications or faulty firmware.
With a standard recovery, you can do a number of significant tasks; however, a custom recovery like TWRP gives you even more options. Mods, ROMs, and customized files may all be flashed.
2. Download Mode
Samsung smartphones include a strong and sophisticated function called download mode. Users may flash stock firmware, personal recoveries, and other things using this download method. The download mode is the only option to exit a boot loop if you don’t have a custom recovery.
How to Boot Galaxy A52s 5G in Recovery and Download Mode
Here’s how to put your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in recovery mode and download mode:
How To Boot Galaxy A52s 5G into Recovery Mode
1. Power off your Galaxy A52s 5G:
- Swipe down twice to open the full quick settings panel.
- Tap the power button > Power off > Power off to confirm.
2. Once the phone is completely off, connect the Type C cable from the computer to your mobile.
3. Now, press and hold both the side and volume up keys. When the SAMSUNG logo appears release the keys.
4. Now, your A52s 5G is in recovery mode.
How To Boot Galaxy A52s 5G into Download Mode
- Power off your Galaxy A52s 5G phone.
- Connect a USB cable to the computer but not to your Galaxy A52s 5G phone.
- Press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons and at the same time connect the USB cable to your phone.
- When you notice that the phone has entered Download Mode, let go of the buttons.
- Your phone will notify you of the dangers before you enter this mode. To confirm, simply press the volume up button.
The phrase “Downloading” on the phone indicates that the download mode has been successfully activated. Now you can flash stock ROMs and stock firmware with Odin.
That’s all. These were the proper way to boot a Galaxy A52s 5G in recovery and download mode.