Are you looking forward to installing Windows 11 on your old PC or laptop which is not compatible with the Windows 11 system requirements? Don’t worry lads! In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to bypass TPM and Secure Boot using Rufus while creating Windows 11 bootable USB.
Meanwhile, most individuals were unable to install and utilize Windows 11 due, in part, to TPM and Secure Boot. Microsoft has established extremely stringent hardware specifications, and certain PCs are not permitted to run the newest Operating System, known as Windows 11.
However, Microsoft enables you to install Windows 11 via a registry hack, but there are other ways to get around security measures like Secure Boot and TPM 2.0. Simply deleting the appraiserres.dll file from the Windows 11 ISO file will let you to install Windows 11 on an incompatible device and bypass these setup tests. To delete the appraiserres.dll file using that approach, you must modify the ISO file, which is not difficult to accomplish, but Rufus gives you a simpler option.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Bypass TPM and Secure Boot using Rufus
There are several ways to get around TPM, but many of them demand extensive changes. the registry and other things, to copying and pasting pertinent files. What if we said there was no need for all of this and you could simply download an app to get around the bothersome TPM.
- Rufus 3.17 or later: Rufus is a utility that enables you to make a bootable USB, as you may already be aware. Using the program and accompanying ISO, installing an OS is rather simple. You may simply avoid TPM and Secure Boot with Rufus’ most recent version.
- Windows 11 ISO: It is really simple; all you have to do is visit the Microsoft website and download the desired file. Download the appropriate Windows 11 ISO file now. There is no need to download another ISO file if you already have one.
- USB Pendrive at 16 GB.
Here are the steps to bypass TPM and Secure Boot while creating Windows 11 bootable USB
1. Launch the Rufus application.
2. Then connect the USB flash drive to your PC.
3. When you’re ready, click the Select button beside Disk or ISO image (Please select).
4. Select the Windows 11 ISO file and click Open.
5. From Image options, click on the drop-down menu and select Extended Windows 11 Installation (no TPM/ no Secure Boot).
6. Make sure that the Target system is set to UEFI (non CSM) and that the Partition scheme is set to GPT.
7. When ready, click Start.
8. After reading the pop-up warning messages from Rufus, choose OK.
9. It will take some time to complete. When it’s finished, the Ready status message will turn green.
These were the steps to bypass TPM and Secure Boot using Rufus while creating Windows 11 bootable USB. However, if this method does not work then read the below-given method.
How to Fix This PC Can’t Run Windows 11
got latest windows iso and version of rufus, no image options just standard and to go
How’s that possible. No TPM and Secure Boot option is available in the latest Rufus software.
same issue here 😦
If you want to bypass Windows 11 system requirements then visit this link: https://shaadlife.com/fix-this-pc-cant-run-windows-11-2/