Do you want to modify the navigation bar icon on your Galaxy phone? If yes then this guide is for you. This post will walk you through how to change navigation bar icons on Samsung Galaxy devices without installing third-party apps or without root.
Android is known for its customization and Samsung is the king in customizing the app icons, changing recent menu styles, navigation bar icons, and so on. Samsung has an app called “Good Lock” and thankfully this app is available in most countries.
In order to allow customers to further personalize their cellphones, Good Lock provides a package of modules for Samsung handsets. Through frequent updates, Samsung is adding new functionality to the Good Lock modules.
The NavStar module for Samsung’s Good Lock app has received an upgrade. You may choose from a variety of choices and designs to personalize the navigation bar on your Samsung mobile.
How to Change Navigation Bar Icons on Samsung Devices in Android 13
Here’s how to customize navigation bar icons with the Good Lock app and NavStar module:
1. Go to the Galaxy Store and then download and Install the Good Lock app.
2. Once the Good Lock app is installed, go to the Make up tab and download the NavStar module.
3. Once installed, launch the NavStar module and select Start.
4. Navigate to the Buttons tab and enable it.
5. Here, you can create new navigation bar icons or select from preloaded navigation bar icons.
6. Choose any of them and it will be applied instantly.
7. You can also customize the navigation bar height as well. ‘Customise navigation bar height’ is a new function that Samsung Navstar app just incorporated. It gives you the choice to change the navigation bar’s height to three levels for a broader screen experience.
here’s how the new navigation bar icons look on Samsung phones:
That’s all. This is how you can change the navigation bar icons on your Samsung Galaxy devices without any third-party apps. You can customize it with the Good Lock app and NavStar module. You’re able to totally customize your navigation bar with the extremely potent software Custom Navigation Bar. You may use the app’s predefined themes or replace the icons with your own custom ones to instantly give your menu bar a new appearance.
How to Show AM and PM on Samsung Galaxy Phone Status Bar Time