The Apple AirPods Pro and Apple Watch 7 are the latest products from Apple. However, if you’re new to the Apple ecosystem and don’t know how to pair them, then this guide is for you. In this post, you’re going to learn how to connect AirPods Pro to Apple Watch 7.
On the other hand, the most popular wireless headphones right now, AirPods offer an unmatched listening experience. It’s also simple to link AirPods to your iPhone, Mac, Watch, and other Apple devices because of iCloud connectivity. These wireless headphones are recognized to offer flawless communication between Windows and Android devices, albeit if you’re not a part of the Apple Ecosystem.
What You Will Learn Here:
Which Headphones Are Chipped with the W1 or H1?
The W1 or H1 chip is present in the following Apple and Beats headphones as of the time of writing. They are all subject to the procedures in this manual.
- Apple AirPods 1st Generation (W1)
- Apple AirPods 2nd Generation (H1)
- Apple AirPods 3rd Generation (H1)
- Apple AirPods Pro (H1)
- BeatsX (W1)
- Beats Studio 3 (W1)
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless (W1)
- Beats Powerbeats 3 Wireless (W1)
- Beats Solo Pro (H1)
- Powerbeats Pro (H1)
- Powerbeats (H1)
How to Connect AirPods Pro to Apple Watch 7
Here are the steps to connect and pair the AirPods Pro to Apple Watch 7:
Step 1. Put AirPods Pro in Pairing Mode
- Open AirPods charging case.
- Then, you have to press and hold the pairing button located on the back of the case until the light flashes.
Step 2. Pair AirPods Pro to Apple Watch 7
1. On your Apple Watch 7, swiping up from the bottom of the screen on your Apple Watch will bring up Control Center from a watch face.
2. Look for the Bluetooth pairing icon which is a triangle with three circles (AirPlay) above it. Tap on it.
3. From the list, tap on your AirPods Pro.
4. Now, your AirPods Pro is connected to your Apple Watch 7.
Open AirPods charging case. Then, you have to press and hold the pairing button located on the back of the case until the light flashes.
Open Settings on your Apple Watch, scroll down, and tap Bluetooth.
Next, the watch will search for the AirPods Pro earbuds and connect to them. If prompted, enter a passkey or PIN.
That’s it. This is how you can pair and connect the AirPods Pro to Apple Watch 7 with ease. It only takes a few seconds to connect your Bluetooth headphones or a set of AirPods to an Apple Watch. You’ll soon be able to play music directly from the wearable gadget.