Do you want to pair your new OnePlus Buds Z with your laptop? If that is the case then you’re in the right spot. In this wearable guide, we’ll show you how to connect the OnePlus Buds Z to a laptop in Windows 10 or Windows 11.
The OnePlus Buds Z wireless earbuds are the company’s most recent offering. After the OnePlus Buds, which were released a few months ago, these are the company’s second pair of completely wireless earbuds.
The OnePlus Buds Z, unlike the OnePlus Buds, has an in-ear design and is dust and water-resistant to IP55. They also feature a lower stated battery life of 5 hours of continuous usage compared to the OnePlus Buds’ 7 hours.
The OnePlus Buds Z, on the other hand, are less expensive than the OnePlus Buds, making them more appealing. They’re also one of the cheapest TWS earbuds on the market from a well-known brand, and they appear to offer a full set of functions, at least on paper. We’ll see how well the OnePlus Buds Z perform for their pricing in this review. We’ll see how they compare to the more costly OnePlus Buds later in the review, and which ones you should choose for your next buy.
For more detailed information visit GSMARENA.
How to Connect OnePlus Buds Z to a Laptop in Windows 10/11
So here are the process to pair and connect the OnePlus Buds Z to a laptop in Windows 10/11:
1. Open Bluetooth. Press Windows key + A to open Action Center directly. Right-click on Bluetooth and select Go to Settings.
2. Here enable Bluetooth and click + Add Bluetooth or other device on Windows 10. While enabling Bluetooth and click on + Add device on Windows 11. After this, the process will be the same for Windows 10/11.
3. Select Bluetooth.
4. After that open the OnePlus Buds Z case and press & hold the reset button on the buds case till it turns to white color(led on the case).
5. On your Windows laptop, you will be able to see your OnePlus Buds Z option with the headset icon and click on it to connect.
Remember that don’t click on OnePlus Z with a monitor icon.
6. Finally your OnePlus Buds Z is successfully paired and connected to your Windows laptop.
That’s it. This was a quick tutorial on how to connect the OnePlus Buds Z to a Windows 10/11 laptop. Make sure the OnePlus Buds Z has enough juice to be able to pair it with your laptop.