Do you regularly use the Netflix app on your mobile and want to use it on your Windows laptop or PC as well? Fortunately, it’s now possible to use the Netflix app on your computer as well. Learn here the 2 different methods to download and install Netflix on Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC and laptop.
Meanwhile, Netflix has long been one of the most well-known video-on-demand providers, and it is rightly so. After all, Netflix has a big collection of different movies, series, and TV episodes available, and you’ll never miss a single trendy project and will always have access to all Netflix features, regardless of where you are in the globe. All you have to do is create a Netflix account, choose a plan, and download the Netflix app to your smart TV or other mobile devices.
While this isn’t a video-hosting site like YouTube, it is one of the platform’s largest competitors and, as such, deserves to be included on our list. Netflix offers a streaming service that users may use from the comfort of their own homes as well as on the move. It also gives customers specific suggestions based on their previous evaluations.
This video streaming platform established in California has a large and diversified inventory of audiovisual content. However, it also creates original films and television programs, some of which have garnered critical acclaim and widespread success.
Netflix is consistently releasing high-quality original material for all tastes and ages, thanks to collaborations with some of the industry’s leading content creators and distributors. The company’s success may be attributed in part to breakthrough streaming technology, as well as a steady stream of high-quality originals. This involves experimenting with interactive television shows and building its own compression technology.
Netflix has increased its presence to over 190 countries, including the United Kingdom, nations around Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. However, certain locations have restricted programming, and you can’t watch primetime TV series like you can on competitors like Hulu.
Netflix Pros & Cons
- Titles that are unique. Netflix delivers high-interest movies and programs as the pioneer of original content.
- Controls by the parents. Create numerous accounts to easily regulate what content is exposed to younger viewers.
- A large content collection is available. From comedies to dramas, reality shows, documentaries, and children’s programming, there’s something for everyone.
- Streaming that is completely uninterrupted. Netflix has a lot of fantastic features and is compatible with a lot of different devices.
- There are no choices for live streaming. Live TV series and current seasons are not available to users.
- There is a scarcity of global content. Despite the fact that Netflix has a global presence, not all of its material is available in every country.
- There is no free trial available. Netflix used to provide a 30-day trial to new subscribers, however, the service was discontinued in October 2020.
- It may be rather costly. Especially if you want to upgrade to the Premium plan.
Method 1. Download and Install Netflix on Windows 11/10 PC or Laptop from Microsoft Store
So, here are the 2 methods to download and install the Netflix app on your Windows laptop with ease:
Step 1. Go to the Microsoft Store and then search for Netflix.
Step 2. Once found, click Get if you have not installed it previously. Otherwise, click Install.
Step 3. When installed, click Open. If you have a Netflix account, simply click Sign in.
- Click Get Started.
- Select Next.
- Choose the plan that’s right for you and click Next.
- Create a password to start your membership and click Next.
- Set up your payment.
Step 4. Now, enjoy Netflix on your laptop.
Method 2. Install Netflix on Laptop via Microsoft Edge
Apart from installing the Netflix app from the Microsoft Store, you can also use the Microsoft Edge browser to install this app.
Here’s how it’s done:
Open the new Microsoft Edge Chromium-based browser and go to the Netflix official webpage.
Click the 3 dots menu and then select Apps > Install this site as an app.
Select your preferred app location and click Allow.
These were the 2 methods to download and install the Netflix app on your laptop in Windows 11 and Windows 10.