Do you want to eject water from your Samsung Galaxy Watch? In this guide, we’ll show you to eject water from Galaxy Watch Active2.
Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is a little improvement over its predecessor, which debuted in early 2020 but lacked the rotating bezel that made its beefier sister, the Samsung Galaxy Watch, so popular. The improved version of Samsung’s athletic wristwatch, however, adds a digital bezel and a few other features to make it the company’s greatest wearable.
However, the Active 2’s resemblance to its predecessor is arguably for the best: the Active 2 maintains the thinner, more basic, and contemporary design of its predecessor. It’s almost likely a more attractive design than the Galaxy Watch’s girthy shape, which is more comparable to conventional watches’ more masculine look. For more visit here.
What exactly is Water Lock Mode?
When enabled, Water Lock Mode locks your screen and plays a ring tone to vibrate the watch’s speakers and pump out water trapped in the speaker grills. When disabled, Water Lock Mode plays a ring tone to vibrate the watch’s speakers and pump out water trapped in the speaker grills.
- It disables touch input by locking your screen. As a result, there’s no danger of you mistakenly terminating your swim tracking as you speed through the pool.
- After you’ve finished soaking your costly device, deactivating Water Lock Mode will cause the Galaxy Watch to produce a sound that ejects water through the Speaker Ports.
What Galaxy Wearables Support Water Lock Mode?
- Galaxy Fit
- Galaxy Fit2
- Galaxy Watch
- Galaxy Watch3
- Galaxy Watch4
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic
- Galaxy Watch Active series
- Gear Fit2 Pro
- Gear Sport
How to Enable Water Lock Mode and Eject Water from Galaxy Watch Active2
Step 1. Go to the Home screen of your watch by pressing the menu key at the bottom
Step 2. Tap Settings.
Step 3. Scroll down and tap Advanced.
Step 4. Select Water lock.
Step 5. On the Water lock screen, tap Eject water with sound.
Step 6. Tap Play sound.
Step 7. Wait for the process to be completed.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced.
- Select Water lock.
- Turn on Water lock mode.
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 has been configured for water resistance. To turn off water resistance and eject water, press the Home key until a sound plays.
- Water resistance has been turned off. The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 will automatically start ejecting the water and then stop.
- Choose OK.
How to Turn Off Water Lock Mode on the Samsung Galaxy Watch
Press and hold the Galaxy Watch’s Home Button for 2 seconds to turn off water lock mode. After deactivating it, the wristwatch will play a sound that will cause its speakers to shake and water to leak from the speaker grill. When your smartwatch becomes wet, Samsung suggests shaking it carefully to remove any water before using it.
That’s it. These were the steps to eject water from Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2.