It’s easy to get the Pixel and Apple Watch faces on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, Samsung Galaxy Watch 5, and, Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. Because the Pixel Watch runs Wear OS 3, the Pixel Watch faces are only compatible with Galaxy Watches that run the same version of Wear OS. However, this post will guide you on how to install the Google Pixel and Apple Watch faces on Galaxy Active2 (Tizen OS).
Google unveiled the Pixel Watch, an attempt to resurrect Wear OS wearables and compete with the Apple Watch. The Pixel Watch’s attractive appearance is one of its main selling factors. While the hardware helps, the software, particularly the Pixel Watch faces, makes it a visual pleasure.
On the other hand, the Pixel Watch comes with 18 preset watch faces, which you can obtain on your Samsung Galaxy Watch. Choose your favorite appearance, from the Pixel simple watch face with concentric circles to the analog dial with complications.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Install Pixel and Apple Watch Faces on Galaxy Active2 using Facer App
Facer Watch Faces is the ultimate platform for customizing watch faces for WearOS and Tizen smartwatches. Facer has 300,00 free and paid to watch faces from big companies and independent artists to let you modify and personalize your WearOS or Tizen watch. Using our leading Facer Creator tool, you can even create your own watch faces and share them with the world. Facer provides everything you’ll need to bring your particular style to your smartwatch.
Step 1. Install the Facer Companion App on Your Samsung Watch Active2
- Open Galaxy Store on your Galaxy Watch Active2 and search for Facer Companion for the Samsung Watches app.
- Once found, tap Install.
- Allow the Permission request and tap OK.
- Finally, tap Apply.
Step 2. Install the Facer app on your Android Phone
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Facer and
- Install it.
Step 3. Apply the Pixel and Apple Watch Face to your Galaxy Active2
1. Open the Facer app on your phone. Now, sync your Galaxy Active2 with your phone. Select Galaxy Active 2. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
2. Pick 3 Watch faces.
3. Go to the Explore tab and search for the Pixel Watch faces or Apple Watch faces. For the purpose of this guide, we’ll download the Google Pixel Watch watch face.
4. Once you’ve found your desired watch face, tap the blue to sync the watch face to your Galaxy Active2.
5. As you can see in the screenshot below we have successfully set the Pixel Watch famous watch face to our Galaxy Active2.
You can also follow the same pattern to add the Apple Watch faces to your watch.
That’s all. This was the proper way to install and get the Pixel and Apple Watch faces on your Galaxy Active2 running Tizen OS.