Virtual machines like VMware Workstation or VirtualBox are a great platform for testing and using macOS. However, if you’ve installed macOS Ventura 13 on VMware then you may want to use it in a full-screen resolution or mode. So, in this guide, you’ll learn how to install VMware Tools on macOS Ventura in Windows 11.
On other hand, Apple unveiled macOS Ventura, the latest version of its desktop operating system, at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference. This autumn, MacOS Ventura, also known as macOS 13, will be launched, bringing a bevy of new features to desktops and laptops. (Normally, macOS upgrades are published in September.) In addition to improvements to Messages, Safari, the Mail app, and Continuity, there’s a brand-new multitasking tool called Stage Manager.
A new version of macOS will prevent a new wave of Macs from running Apple’s current desktop operating system. For example, the new macOS Ventura update will not be available for the 2015 MacBook Pro.
Because it was one of the last laptops to have a classic scissor-switch keyboard before Apple replaced it with the much-maligned butterfly keyboard, this laptop quickly became a fan favorite. Fortunately, Apple has already revived this classic keyboard design, so there are several superb Apple Silicon-powered replacements available for anyone still using the 2015 laptop.
What You Will Learn Here:
What is VMware Tools?
A group of drivers and utilities collectively known as VMware tools improve the performance of the guest operating system in virtual machines. In other words, the purpose of VMware tools is to enhance the performance, dependability, and usefulness of an operating system within a virtual machine. The guest operating system may be integrated with the mouse and time synchronization is made possible by VMware tools.
Benefits of VMware Tools
- Performance enhancement: VMware technologies boost efficiency by raising the maximum RAM limit, decreasing disc activity, and enhancing network speed.
- Reliability: The VMware tools are made to recognize and notify changes in hardware setup, which raises the dependability of virtual machines.
- Monitoring: Among other things, the VMware tools include the ability to monitor CPU use, disc latency, and storage capacity.
- Troubleshooting: Since the VMware tools are already installed in the guest operating system, they may be utilized to diagnose issues like network connection difficulties, etc.
Install VMware Tools on macOS Ventura in Windows 11
So, here are the steps to install VMware Tools on macOS Ventura 13:
1. Launch the VMware virtual machine and power on macOS Ventura.
2. Click the VM tab and select Install VMware Tools.
3. Once again, click on Install VMware Tools.
4. Click Continue.
5. Click Install. Enter your Mac password and click Install Software.
6. Click on OK if you see the installer would like to modify your computer.
7. Click on the Open Security preferences.
8. Navigate to the Privacy and Security, Scroll to the end and choose Allow and enter your Mac password and click Unlock.
9. Once the VMware Tools are installed, Restart your Virtual machine.
Once your virtual machine is successfully restarted you will see the macOS Ventura full-screen mode. Also, other functionalities of macOS Ventura on VMware on Windows PC.
That’s it. These were the steps to install VMware Tools on macOS Ventura 13 in Windows 11. One of the benefits of installing VMware Tools is that it enables you to use the macOS in full-screen mode. However, if this method does not work then visit here.