Do you want to create a photo collage on your iPhone 13 series or iPhone 14 series? If yes then this guide is for you all. This post will teach you how to make a collage on iPhone 13 and 14 without any third-party apps.
Instead of flooding your social media page with photographs from a recent vacation, make a lovely collage on your iPhone and share it with friends and family. Even though the iPhone Photos app has powerful editing tools, there is no way to make a collage with it.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Make a Collage on iPhone 13 and 14 Without any Third-party Apps
Shortcuts is a free, built-in iPhone app that provides a variety of useful iPhone shortcuts to help you automate your daily routines. If you’re wondering how to make a picture collage on your iPhone without using a third-party application, a shortcut called Photo Grid can help.
Here’s how to create a photo collage on iPhone using the Shortcuts app:
1. Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone. If it’s not installed, you can always install it from the App Store.
2. Go to the Gallery tab at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. After that search for Photo Grid.
3. Once found, tap on it and select Add Shortcut.
4. Now, navigate to the Shortcuts tab. Tap the Photo Grid shortcut.
5. Select your photos and tap Add.
6. When your collage is ready, tap the Share button and select Save image.
Additional Method: Google Photos
Google Photos is easily accessible through the iPhone App Store. The application has the option to make a collage. Make a collage using Google Photos on your iPhone by following the steps below.
- Download the Google Photos app on your iPhone.
- Open it and choose your photos.
- Once selected, tap Create > Collage.
- Now, your collage is ready.
In the following menu, Google Photos will make a collage. You may now modify the collage with Photos’ built-in editing tools, favorite the image for quick access, and share it directly with others.
That’s it. Using the Shortcuts app on your iPhone will let you create a photo collage without using any third-party apps. Meanwhile, you can also use Google Photos.
How to Resize an Image on iPhone and iPad Without Third-party Apps
How to Make Full-screen Caller ID on iPhone 14, 14 Pro, and 14 Pro Max in iOS 16