If you don’t want blurry wallpaper on your iPhone then you can disable it. In this guide, you’re going to learn how to remove home screen blur on the iOS 16 iPhone.
The Home Screen wallpaper blur is one of the several lock screen and home screen changes that came with iOS 16. To make app icons and text more visible on your Home Screen, you may use the function to blur the wallpaper you’ve chosen.
Although not everyone likes the function since the blur’s strength is too high and entirely obscures the wallpaper’s features, Apple does not currently allow you to adjust the blur’s intensity; you can only turn it on or off.
What You Will Learn Here:
Method 1. How to Remove Home Screen Blur on iOS 16 from Settings
Fortunately, disabling background blur on the Home Screen on iOS 16 is a pretty easy and straightforward operation.
1. Navigate to the Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap Wallpaper.
3. Now, tap the Customize button under the Home Screen icon to see the new personalization possibilities.
4. Finally, turn off background blur on your iPhone’s Home Screen by tapping the “Blur” option in the bottom right corner. The wallpaper will be seen on the preview screen when it is toggled off.
5. Once finished, tap Done.
Method 2. Disable Blur while Applying a New Wallpaper
When applying a new wallpaper from the lock screen, you may further decide to deactivate blur from the Home Screen wallpaper.
- To add a new wallpaper, long-press the lock screen to activate customization mode, and then hit the plus (+) icon.
- Select the picture you wish to use as your background by tapping the Photos option.
- Select Customize Home Screen after tapping the Add button at the top.
- To turn off the blurred wallpaper backdrop, hit the Blur button once again. Press the Done button to confirm your changes.
That’s all. These were the steps to remove blur from the home screen wallpaper on the iOS 16 iPhone. Although we adore the new automatic blur effect on the home screen, we can see why some people would not. The only adjustment Apple should make, in our opinion, is to let people choose how much background blur they want.
How to Get Rid of the Search Bar on iOS 16 from iPhone Home Screen
How to Make iPhone Screen Darker Without Zoom in iOS 16