Do you want to reset the keyboard dictionary on your iPhone 14 models running iOS 16? Occasionally, we need to reset the iPhone keyboard to solve keyboard slowness or get rid of an awkward or wrong word suggestion. In this iOS 16 guide, we’ll show you how to reset the keyboard on iPhone 14 models.
Why Reset the Keyboard Dictionary?
Like PCs, the iPhone is impossible to do all of its tasks without a functional soft keyboard. But the software keyboard on the iPhone can occasionally have difficulties, much like the actual keyboards on desktops. And the fact that the keyboard doesn’t function as intended would be enough for you to recognize that something is wrong.
How to Reset the iPhone 14 Keyboard Dictionary on iOS 16
If you know where to begin, resetting the keyboard on an iPhone is surprisingly simple. Both the iPhone and iPad will function using the following methods.
1. Navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone 14.
2. On the Settings page, scroll down and tap General.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap theTransfer or Reset iPhoneoption.
4. Tap Reset.
5. After that, select Reset Keyboard Dictionary.
6. Enter your password.
7. You can now proceed by tapping the confirmation notice for Reset Dictionary. Your iPhone or iPad will have its keyboard dictionary back after the procedure.
The iPhone keyboard can operate significantly better after being reset. The process might assist you in resetting the frequently used emojis. The stored text is also reset, and several problems with the iPhone Keyboard’s functionality are resolved.
- lag on the iPhone keyboard
- iPhone keyboard won’t appear
- Shortcuts on the iPhone keyboard don’t function
- Messy iPhone keyboard letters
- iPhone Keyboard letters are inaccessible
- iPhone keyboard not functioning with numbers
What Occurs When I Reset the iPhone Keyboard?
- You can erase all custom words that you have entered using the keyboard.
- There will be certain words eliminated from the iPhone predictive text.
- Your iPhone’s keyboard will be cleaned of your most recent and frequently used emojis.
- It will reset the keyboard dictionary to its factory settings.
That’s it. This is how you can reset the iPhone 14 keyboard history or remove learned words on iPhone with ease. Your iPhone or iPad may restart when you reset the keyboard; this process only takes a few minutes. Otherwise, restarting your iPhone is not necessary, although it never hurts.
Remember that if you reset the iPhone keyboard, all of your personalized text shortcuts will be lost; however, you may go back and add new ones. If the keyboard becomes slow or you become weary of the poor autocorrect, you’ll need to reset it.
How to Enable LED Flash For Alerts on iPhone 14 [All Models]