Do you want to remove the CapCut logo watermark on your video ending or template? If yes then you’re at the right place. In this post, you’ll learn how to save a CapCut video without a watermark on Android devices.
On the other hand, for Android devices, CapCut is a feature-rich video editor that makes post-production of audiovisual works simple. With the help of this program, you can add, cut, and modify clips, change their values, and add music and stickers.
With CapCut, creating films is based on editing a timeline, where you may add different components in different layers to enhance your work. Additionally, you may choose any section of the footage and alter it any way you choose.
You can add a wide variety of tunes, noises, stickers, and typefaces to your film using CapCut’s extensive collection. When you’re through editing, click the export option to post your work to social media platforms like TikTok. With this program, making a sound, the high-definition video just takes a few minutes.
With CapCut, you can effortlessly edit videos without the need for complicated software. Utilize all the available filters, virtual stickers, and other features to make your films appealing and entertaining.
The main issue with CapCut, like most free video editing applications nowadays, is that watermarks are added at the conclusion of its video editing and video editing templates.
So, here is the process to remove the CapCut watermark or save a CapCut video without the watermark on Android devices:
What You Will Learn Here:
Method 1. How to Manually Save a CapCut Video without Watermark in Video Ending
1. Open the CapCut app and load any project.
2. Slide all the way to the right and you’ll see an Ending part.
3. To remove the CapCut watermark, tap on Ending and select Delete.
4. Tap the export icon at the top right-hand corner and tap Done.
Your CapCut video will be saved without a CapCut logo watermark.
Method 2. How to Permanently Remove the CapCut Watermark
- Open the CapCut app.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Disable Add default ending.
- Tap Discard to confirm it.
- Restart the app and you’ll no longer see the CapCut watermark or logo on your video ending.
How to Save a CapCut Template Video without Watermark
- Open the CapCut app and go to the Templates tab.
- Open any template video.
- Tap the Export button at the top right-hand corner.
- Select Export without watermark.
That’s it. This is how you can remove the CapCut logo watermark in your Videos on an Android device. With this method, you can save a CapCut video without a watermark.