Do you want to screen mirror your Vivo phone to a Windows 11 PC/laptop? If yes then you’re at the right place. In this guide, you’ll learn how to share the Vivo screen with a PC or laptop in Windows 11.
Sometimes, you may want to share your phone screen with a larger display such as a laptop, TV, or PC. One of the benefits of screen mirroring is that you can view photos and videos on a larger display.
What is Screen Mirroring?
Screen mirroring allows you to wirelessly project content from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to another screen or digital sign. It accomplishes this by delivering a real-time replica of your complete screen or a single window to the target device.
Benefits & Advantages of Screen Mirroring
- Allow team members to share their screens in real-time without having to set up anything difficult.
- To boost productivity and cut costs, support the “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) approach.
- Set up meetings amongst distant teams fast and with little help from IT.
- Gain total control over the material being shared without having to worry about clumsy wires or device configurations.
- Simultaneous screen sharing might help you communicate more effectively and get more done.
- To do a presentation without burdensome gear, share any screen from any device.
How to Share Vivo Screen with a PC or Laptop in Windows 11
So, here are the steps to screencast the Vivo phone to a PC:
Note 1: Make sure that both the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Note 2: The screenshots are taken on Vivo Y30 running on FunTouchOS 10.0 based on Android 10.
1. Press the Windows + I to open Settings directly.
2. Click System on the left pane and click Projecting to this PC.
3. Make sure Wireless Display is installed on your computer. After that click on Launch the Wireless Display app to project to this PC.
4. On your Vivo phone, go to Settings > Other networks and connections > Smart Mirroring > Screen Mirroring.
5. Enable Screen Mirroring on your Vivo phone, now wait until it finds your PC or laptop. Once found tap on it to start screen sharing.
6. Now, you’ve successfully screen mirrored your Vivo phone to a PC.
That’s it. This post was all about how to share a Vivo phone screen with a PC or laptop in Windows 11.