Do you want to use a dynamic profile picture on your Instagram app? In this guide, you’re going to learn how to use a profile picture and avatar on Instagram at the same time.
With over 1.3 billion daily active users, Instagram is one of the most widely used social media platforms right now. With such a big user base, it only makes sense that Instagram releases new features frequently to keep things fresh for existing users and draw in new ones.
Try out the newest dynamic profile image feature if you’ve been using Instagram for a while and want to find a method to make your profile even more fascinating. This enables you to customize your profile a little bit further by switching between your default profile photo and an Instagram Avatar while using the app.
The image and avatar can be switched between on the user’s profile if someone wants to look it over. The Instagram app allows users to create avatars, which can then be shared as feeds, stickers, profile images, and more. Along with new face features, the feature also includes assistive technology for persons with impairments. The avatar concept was initially popularised on Instagram. The Facebook platform already supports Meta.
How to Use Profile Picture and Avatar on the Instagram App at the Same Time
Step 1. Create an Avatar
In the first step, you have to create an Instagram avatar. If you have already created one, skip to step 2.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on your profile picture at the bottom right-hand corner. Tap the hamburger menu and select Settings.
- Tap Account > Avatar.
- To personalize your avatar, you now have access to a Bitmoji-like editing tool. Here, you may change the avatar’s skin tone, hair, face, eyes, eyebrows, eyewear, mouth, nose, and facial hair in addition to its physique, wardrobe, hat, ear piercings, and hearing aids. Instagram also provides you with a number of themes to use as a starting point, after which you may more easily alter the avatar.
- After creating and editing your IG avatar, tap Done and select Save changes. Tap Next.
Step 2. Use Avatar and Profile Picture Simultaneously
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Tap on your profile picture at the bottom right-hand corner. Select Edit Profile.
3. Tap on Edit picture or avatar.
4. Navigate to the Avatar tab and enable Add to profile picture.
5. Your Avatar will display in your profile image once you click the Add to profile photo button, rotating between your original profile picture.
That’s all. This is how you can use your profile picture and avatar on the Instagram app at the same time.
How to Reply to a Specific Message on Instagram