Do you want to speed up or slow video on your Samsung Galaxy phone? If that’s the case then this guide is for you. In this post, you’ll learn how to change the speed of a video on Samsung Galaxy devices without any third-party apps.
When recording a video, you could frequently consider that it would seem better if it were slightly faster or slower. In most cases, you’d want to reshoot the video. You can quickly modify the video’s speed on a mobile device, so you don’t have to. A video can be sped up or slowed down. Speed viewing, also known as speed listening, is a helpful technique when you wish to shorten the length of the film.
The Google Play Store is filled with a huge amount of applications that let you alter the pace at which videos play. Most of them are cost-free, but many need in-app fees to access further features or save the edited movie.
Here’s a quick guide on how to speed up or slow down a video without using any application software.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Change the Speed of a Video on Samsung Galaxy devices
Luckily, the Samsung video editor has a built-in feature that lets you slow down or speed up a video with ease. For novice editors, content creators, and students, the Samsung video editor is a fantastic video editing program. Its various capabilities are ideal for producing high-quality videos and it is simple to use.
Several Samsung smartphones, including the Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra, ship with the Samsung video editor pre-installed. It is a simple video editor that is suitable for students, content creators, and video editors at the beginning level.
Here’s how it’s done:
1. Open the Samsung Gallery app.
2. Find any video that you want to speed up or slow down.
3. Once found, tap the edit or pencil icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap on the Regular speed button.
5. Finally, choose Slow or Fast. Fast is 2x and Slow is 0.5x. The video automatically plays at its original 1x speed. Touch on 1/2x to slow down the video and 2x to speed it up. Regrettably, the Samsung video editor only provides just two-speed settings. To see a video preview, hit the Play button.
6. Tap Save.
That’s all. This is how you can change the speed of a video on your Samsung Galaxy devices without using any third-party apps.
How to Convert Multiple Photos to PDF on Samsung Galaxy Without Apps