Do you want to give your app’s icon a new color on Galaxy phones? This post will walk you through on how to change the color of Samsung app icons on One UI 5.0 based on Android 13 in 2 different ways.
Some Android phones, like the Samsung Galaxy, have app icons that can be changed in terms of color but not in terms of the actual symbol. For instance, there is no simple method to modify Facebook’s color scheme of blue and white.
However, there are rare circumstances where the program allows you to change the icon from a variety of choices. If you alter the color setting on your phone, the app’s color and icon style will also change. Alternatively, this app is more closely linked to your phone’s settings than other applications.
If all else fails, you may use icon packs to let third-party apps handle the entire procedure for you. This allows you to change the app’s icon color and whole icon image.
Here’s how to change and modify the color on Samsung app icons in 2 ways:
Method 1. Use Color Palette to Partially Modify the Samsung App Icons Color
Using Android 13.0 One UI 5 provides users with a number of new choices for customization, features, and improvements, including improved Material You integration, an improved dynamic theming engine, bespoke call backdrops, and much more.
Samsung made a significant improvement to its Material You Themeing with One UI 5, offering additional color possibilities in the color palette. Users are prompted to redesign their home screens using their preferred color schemes and settings.
Here’s how to modify the Samsung app icons color on Samsung phones:
1. Go to the Settings app.
2. Tap Wallpaper and style.
3. Tap the Colour palette.
4. Make sure the Colour palette option is turned on.
5. Choose any color from the Wallpaper colours or Basic colours.
6. Finally, make sure to turn on Apply palette to app icons and select Apply.
Before and After
Method 2. Change All Application Icons Colour on Galaxy Phone
In this method, we’ll use an app called “Theme Park” which is a module on the Good Lock app from Samsung.
An app called Samsung Theme Park allows you to quickly and easily customize your mobile. With this application, you can do everything from creating stunning colorful themes using the background image to modifying the icon’s color and design. There are many incredible templates available from which you may select the one you want to entirely change your gadget into something fresh and exciting. It’s also fantastic that you may customize your tablet using this theme park, which is another amazing feature of this place.
1. Tap here to get the Theme Park app and install it. You can also download it from the Galaxy Store as well. However, if you have the Good Lock app then simply open the Theme Park module
2. Open the Theme Park app, go to the Icon tab and select the Create new option.
3. Choose your preferred app icon shape and then tap the Icon color under the Color menu.
4. Choose your favorite color and tap OK.
5. Tap the download icon at the top right-hand corner. Type a name for it and tap OK.
6. Tap on your newly created app icons and select Apply.
Before and After
That’s all. These were the 2 methods to change the color of Samsung app icons on One UI 5.0 Based on Android 13.