If you’re a stock Android user like Google Pixel and Nothing Phone (1) or even using the Google keyboard as your daily driver keyboard on your Android phone then you might be unaware of the Gboard clipboard. In this guide, we’ll talk about where is clipboard on Gboard and how to enable it.
The reasons why Gboard has dominated the Android keyboard market are obvious: fantastic predictions made possible by machine learning, simple access to gifs and sticker packs like the Disney Stickers collections, and a dictionary that is connected to your Google account and accompanies you everywhere. Gboard is compatible with all smartphones, including the Pixel 6 and the top Android devices.
It combined all the smart features that Android users have come to appreciate from rival keyboards into one speedy and responsive (and free!) product. Gboard still doesn’t have as many or as stylish themes as other keyboards, but these ones look fine and have a Material Black option, which is ultimately all you need. Additionally, you may now create your own gifs on Gboard, much like iOS users have been able to do for some time.
The best part is that Gboard doesn’t cloak any features or choices in paywalls or advertisements. One of the top Android keyboard applications, as well as one of the greatest applications overall, is totally free.
Where is Clipboard on Gboard and How to Enable it?
To find and use the clipboard on Gboard is pretty simple, just follow the steps below:
1. Open any messaging app like Google Messages or Keep Notes.
2. Now, you should see the clipboard icon in the keyboard’s top row. Tap on it.
3. Tap Turn on clipboard. Here, you can navigate over a page that contains everything that was copied. All of the copied images will be visible here as well.
How to Use Google Keyboard
Once you’ve accessed the Gboard clipboard then you can easily Paste, Pin, and Delete the copied items.
- Paste: To paste an item, simply tap on the item you want to paste to the desired place.
- Pin: Tap and hold on to any copied item and select Pin.
- Delete: Tap and hold on to any copied item and select Delete. You can also just swipe away that item sideways.
How to Clear the Clipboard using Gboard
Your Clipboard may quickly fill up if you often copy and paste, especially if you also pin a lot of clips. Although you may remove clippings one at a time, clearing the entire Clipboard at once is simpler.
- Tap the clipboard icon on your Google keyboard.
- Tap the edit icon.
- Tap each item to select every item in the Clipboard. You ought to see checkmarks.
- Once selected, tap the Delete icon.
That’s it. This post was all about where is clipboard on Gboard and how to enable it. You don’t need a Pixel 6 to benefit from all of Gboard’s fantastic features. The majority of Android smartphones already have it installed and set as their default keyboard. If not, you may get it for free from the Google Play Store.