Can you share notes on Samsung devices? Absolutely! With your Galaxy phone or Galaxy Tab Samsung Notes app, you can share notes with friends, family, and coworkers, giving them access to edit and add their own thoughts. This post will teach you how to collaborate Samsung notes with ease.
Meanwhile, documents can be created, edited, and shared with others using Samsung Notes on a mobile device, tablet, or Desktop. Using the S Pen, users may annotate PDF files and produce papers with voices or pictures. It may also be utilized by syncing documents with a variety of programs, including PDF, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
Samsung Notes Features
Switch between pens, highlighters, and erasers
Customize page template and background color
Convert your handwriting to text
Import an image or PDF
Add a voice recording
Save in different file formats
Organize your notes
For a detailed guide, visit here.
How to Collaborate on Samsung Notes: Shared Notes
Thankfully, Samsung has made it so you can share your notes with friends and family at just the push of a button. Keep reading to find out how you can start sharing your notes from your Galaxy device.
Before we start, make sure you’ve installed the latest Samsung Notes version from the Galaxy Store.
Here’s how to add collaborators to your Samsung notes app:
Note: Make sure both devices are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
1. Open the Samsung Notes app. Tap the hamburger menu at the top left-hand corner and select Shared notes.
2. Tap Invite collaborators.
3. Select either Choose contacts or add Samsung accounts or Share link. We’ll select Choose contacts or add Samsung accounts.
4. Now. select a contact or a Samsung Account.
5. Tap Invite.
6. On your second device, open the Samsung Notes app and tap Accept.
7. Finally, enjoy your Samsung Notes collaboration.
That’s all. This is how you can collaborate on Samsung Notes app.