Do you want to download and use Samsung Notes on your Windows PC or laptop? Samsung Notes is one of the best note-taking apps and is installed by default on Galaxy phones and tabs. If you’re using Samsung Notes on your phone and want to use it on your computer as well then you’re at the right place. This post will teach you how to install Samsung Notes on Windows 10/11.
With Samsung Notes, an official Samsung software, you can quickly take notes from the convenience of your Android mobile. This program allows you to write notes that contain images, audio files, and even videos in addition to ordinary text.
The appearance and functionality of the Samsung Note are quite similar to those of Google Keep, the company’s note-taking tool. Both applications provide a quick and simple method to take notes whenever and wherever you choose, sync all of your notes to your account, and have similar functionality.
Moreover, Samsung Notes allows you to type text notes using the device’s keypad and write or draw with your fingertip while modifying the pencil’s size, texture, and color. Overall, Samsung Notes for Android is a fantastic tool for taking notes.
- Quick note-taking
- Switch between pens, highlighters, and erasers
- Customize page template and background color
- Convert your handwriting to text
- Import an image or PDF
- Add a voice recording
- Sort pages
- Save in different file formats
- Organize your notes
For detailed information visit here.
How to Install Samsung Notes on Windows 10/11 PC or Laptop
1. Look up CMD in the Windows search box, then click on the relevant result.
2. Enter the following commands into the Command Prompt window and press enter after that:
winget install "Samsung Notes"
3. Accept the application’s terms and conditions when requested. Wait for it to install after that. The amount of time it will take will be indicated by a blue progress bar, although at half a gigabyte, the application isn’t large and shouldn’t take long over a fast internet connection. Type Y and press enter.
4. Wait for the installation process.
5. When Samsung Notes is installed, a small pop-up notification will let you know. Select Launch to open the app.
6. Open Samsung Notes on your computer and login into your account to view any previously stored notes. Alternatively, choose Skip to start again.
Note: You must log in with your Samsung account.
7. Finally, Samsung Notes is successfully installed on a Windows 10/11 computer.
That’s all. This is how you can get and install the Samsung Notes app on your Windows 10/11 PC or laptop.