Do you want to create a checklist in Google Keep Notes app to manage your task? This post will teach you how to make a to-do list in Keep Notes on Android and PC.
Meanwhile, Google Keep is a fantastic tool for collecting notes and organizing your thoughts. We have a lot of thoughts during the course of the day. Although Google Keep doesn’t have nearly as many features as some other note-taking applications, many still like it because of the way it seems like a sticky note. There is, however, a lot more to it.
In addition to its note-taking capabilities, Google Keep is a fantastic software for to-do lists. You may drag and drop your notes to reorder your priorities as you work through your to-do list. Each note can also have its own duty assigned to it.
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Make a To-do List in Google Keep Notes on PC
1. Open the Google Chrome browser. Go to your screen’s upper right corner and switch on the grid-like icon there. You will see the G-Suite applications after you click on the grid icon. To access Google Keep, scroll down until you see the yellow icon of a notepad and a lightbulb. Toggle that option.
2. After that, click on the New list icon.
3. Give your tasks a title before you list everything you need to complete so that you can categorize them.
4. Now, list your items. Once finished, tap Close.
5. You can also rearrange the items as well. Just click and hold on the grid icon next to each item and drag it up and down.
You can also view the checklist in Google Keep without opening the note and mark items off as you complete them. With the default display, tasks may be crossed off the to-do list. Whether you are using the desktop version or the mobile version, the checklist list is incredibly adaptable and useful.
How to Create a Checklist in Google Notes on Android
- Open the Keep Notes app on your phone.
- Tap the + icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
- After that, select the + icon at the bottom left-hand side. Tap Tick boxes.
- Start by typing out the Title, and then add the items.
That’s all. These were the steps to make a to-do list in Google Keep Notes on Android and PC. To create notes, lists, reminders, and anything else you need to save forever, Google Keep is fantastic software. Your attention will be drawn to its straightforward user interface, and its practical features will assist you in effortlessly organizing your chores and keeping track of your reminders and notes.
How to Transfer Samsung Notes to Google Keep on a Galaxy Phone
How to Add Google Keep in Windows 11
How to Create a To-Do List on Samsung Notes