Do you want to put notes on your Galaxy phone home screen? This post will teach you how to add sticky notes on the Samsung Galaxy home screen.
Meanwhile, sticky notes are little squares of brightly colored paper with a thin sticky strip on the back. Sticky notes are utilized during brainstorming meetings so that participants may jot down and exchange ideas while maintaining anonymity or posting pictures graphically in front of others.
Benefits of sticky notes
- Reminds us everything
- Sorted and organized
- Creative space
- Improves connections
What You Will Learn Here:
How to Add Sticky Notes on the Samsung Galaxy Home Screen
For the purpose of this guide, we’ll use Sticky Notes + Widget app.
✓ Resizable widgets
✓ Local backup and Restore
✓ Scrollable text in a widget
✓ Handwritten notes
✓ Draw notes
✓ Share memo as text or a drawing
✓ Reorder items
✓ Manage trash
✓ Organize with folders and sub-folders
✓ Password protection
✓ Adjust transparency
✓ Customize with different fonts (in the home screen widget with long text a default font will be displayed)
Here’s how to put sticky notes widget on the Samsung Galaxy home screen:
1. Go to Google Play Store and search for Sticky Notes + Widget. Once found, tap Install.
2. Once installed, long-press on the Samsung home screen and select Widgets.
3. Scroll down and tap Sticky Notes. Tap Note 3 x 2 > Add.
4. Type your note and then choose a color for it. Tap the Pin icon to make it perfect. Remember that, you can also adjust the text size, color and font.
5. Once finished, tap the tick icon. The sticky note will appear on your Galaxy home screen
6. You can also resize it. Simply, tap and hold and resize it.
That’s all. These were the steps to add sticky notes on the Samsung Galaxy home screen. Sticky notes are a helpful tool for anybody, whether they are students, mothers, business owners, or anyone else. It makes life simpler, easier, and more productive. Life is about doing small, easy things, yet we tend to focus on big, difficult ones. This post-it notes help us recall the tiny things that are crucial but are easy to overlook in the course of our daily activities.
How to Add Battery Widget on Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21 (One UI 5.1)